The costs of international travel are decreasing and tourism is growing.

roshan4 6 / 12  
Hi! I would appreciate if someone do me big favor and mark my essay. I thank you in advance.

The costs of international travel are decreasing and tourism is growing. What are the advantages and disadvantages of increasing tourism activity in different countries?

In the present time, many people are decreasing their expenses and therefore tourism is booming in many developing countries. Traveling is noticed as one of the popular trend in all generation. There are many benefits and drawbacks of it and this will discuss in this essay.

There are various advantages of tourism for our nations. To begin with, it brings diferent cultures and nations together therefore many people can learn more about other nations rituals and customs. Moreover, one can gain how the perticular country food, life style, principals, colths trend and many more. Secondly, it certainly increase economy of countries. For example, western people visit China, the large amount of funds come to local businesses. So, it will be great source of income for small and international companies. Finally, the government can get huge amount of tax revenue from tourists which they can utilise those funds for improving education system, public transportation, solving pollution and others.

As we know , coin has two sides, tourism may bring some drawbacks in nations. Some visitors may throw rubbish like plastic bottels, bages,waste of food in water, this will casue damge to environment and marine animals. In my country, Goa is very poplular place to visit because of it is beautiful city, famous seafood in some sea food restaurants, however now tourist are rapidly decreased because some visitors thorw dangerous waste on costlines. Therefore, the beaches water is polluted and marine creatures are daying day by day. I believe government can make strict laws and people must obey then we can certainly find ideal solutions for these problems.

In conclusion, tourism is increasing play vital role in countries economy and development however, there some drawbacks which authorities and our understanding may resolve in our livies. Overall, I consider touriest can be big source of income for local poor people , I would certainly encourage tourism.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
In the present time, many people are decreasing their expenses and therefore tourism is booming in many developing countries.
This doesn't make sense. International travel has become more affordable, so people travel abroad now more than ever.

Traveling is noticed as one of the popular trend in all generation. There are many benefits and drawbacks of it and this will discuss in this essay.

Traveling is a popular trend for all generations, and there are many benefits and drawbacks to this booming industry. (don't say "will discuss in this essay")

To begin with, it brings different cultures and nations together.Therefore, people can learn more about the rituals and customs of other countries. A personcan experience a particular country's food, lifestyle, principals, clothes,trends and many more. Secondly, it certainly increasesthe economy of countries. For example, western people visit China, and thelocal businesses greatly benefit from their patronage.
OP roshan4 6 / 12  
Hello jennfer,

I really appreciate for your comment I will improve my essay. Could please add more comments on negative side?

Home / Writing Feedback / The costs of international travel are decreasing and tourism is growing.