In some countries, celebrities earn higher salaries than senior politicians. What are the reasons?

ttn22 1 / -  

famous individuals more financially rewarding than politicians

Some believe that famous people such as singers, actors, athletics ... are earning more than senior politicians. This phenomenon can easily be explained and in fact, it is bringing about an adverse progress to human's life.

In the first view, it is reasonable for the current fact that well-known people get better paid than politicians. Firstly, artistic activities attract many more people in every field of life. In daily life, individuals are spending a large amount of money on amusing things to serve their mental life as life expectancy of amusement has grown up significantly in the modern era. Particularly, the theme of artistic life is more attractive and interesting than boring news about politics. Secondly, politicians receive monthly salaries from the country, which is the only source of money that they can be paid. Compared with celebrities, a statesman soley receives wages from the country bank while famous ones also make money from followers' gifts and even donate.

On the contrary, this phenomenon can contribute to rough consequences. To begin with, less people will take up politics. Think of the case that they do not receive the suitable range of income despite the hard workload; that makes people consider not choosing to become a politician. Next, it is believed that politics plays a more important role in people's lives than artistic aspects. The president, prime minister, and other senior politicians have a set of responsibilities as the nation's leader as their decisions may have a significant influence on society. Whilst, a means of pleasure or delight does not actually affect one's life and can be replaced for example by several games and outdoor sports

To summarize, it is clear that well-known people get better wages than statesmen in some countries. In order to stop this negative progress, the Government should take this problem into consideration and give out the best solutions.
athletics

Word choice error leading to a lowered vocabulary score. The correct term is athletes. An athlete is a person trained or gifted in exercises or contests involving physical agility, stamina, or strength; a participant in a sport, exercise, or game requiring physical skill. While athletics refers to sports, as running, rowing, or boxing, or track and field.

...

Ellipses, as a punctuation mark is not used in academic writing. Use of this indicates an omission normally present in informal writing. This will lower the grammar accuracy of the presentation.

donate

word use error again. The celebrities recieve donations that add to their income. The student must improve his English language vocabulary with a focus on meaning and proper usage in sentences.

On the contrary, this phenomenon can contribute to rough consequences.

Why are you discussing consequences when the prompt only asks for reasons? Adding non prompt related discussions will result in a failing score due to an improperly developed discussion presentation.

The summary conclusion does not reflect the previous discussion as required. Most of the reduced points will be in the IR section.

Home / Writing Feedback / In some countries, celebrities earn higher salaries than senior politicians. What are the reasons?