Ielts2 - In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment

krempetkov 13 / 29 6  
In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment.
What factors may have caused this situation and what, in your opinion, can/should be done about it?

After the economyc crysis in 2008, many countries are experiencing difficulties in the economic sector. Nowadays, in many parts of the world numerous students are facing problems finding themselves an approtiate job after the end of their university education. In my opinion, the lack of research before choosing an university degree, as well as the increasing value of experience are the main factors contributing to this problem.

After graduation school, many students have no idea what to do with their lives. That leads to the moment, when many of them choose to apply for the most popular degrees at the moment, rather than seach for those, which will be valuable and successful for the future. That said, after 5 years of university education, the prevalent part of them realized that they have applied for a degree without proper perspectives for finding a well-paid job. Moreover, in tough economic environment like today's, many employers prefer to not take any risks, and do not assign people without sufficient experience in the job area.

If we want to tackle this problem, we should educate our children that what is popular and in demand today, can be out of date tomorrow. Students need to have a vision for the future and apply for degrees that are likely to bring them success in long term. Furthermore, they need to find ways to implement and test the learned material into the real world. It is essential for the students to have experience "on the field" and they should be foster by the government to participate in work programs or spend time in a company thorugh different interships.

In conclusion, I think that nowadays, the whole process of choosing an university degree is completely wrong. The government and school authorities should provide assistance and incentives to people from the younger generations for choosing degrees, which are going to be valuable and popular in the long-term.
lee144 - / 2  
Hi krempetkov,

I think you'd better do a grammar check first. Although I only used the WORD automatic grammar checker, I still found many grammar mistakes. For example, what's the "economyc crysis" (first line)? And it is "search" not "seach"(eighth line). Not to mention that there are so many missing determiners.
OP krempetkov 13 / 29 6  
Can you jsut point out where exactly are my grammar mistakes, you will help me a lot

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts2 - In many countries today there are many highly qualified graduates without employment