In many countries people are concerned about the number of children who are overweight.

rozhnaz 7 / 15  
What do you think are the causes of this?

Nowadays obesity is a major problem among people of all ages.Most parents are worried about the weight of their children.As child obesity is an essential factor for getting diabetes and hypertension later in their lives.There are so many reasons contribute in producing this health issue.The most important causes are unhealthy lifestyle and present of genetic disorders.

Firstly,in today's life people are so busy with their works and depend on easiest and quickest way to prepare food for their kids.They don't have enough time for cooking every day, as a result they usually rely on fast food such as burger and chips.

These kinds of food are full of unhealthy fat and are the core cause of obesity among children ,owing to kids are extremely fond to junk food.The daily list of food for kids should contain a variety sort of fruit and vegetables, that are useful for child growth and brain development.The schools must choose a healthiest meal for students, as most of them have their lunch at school.

Secondly,schools should encourage children to exercise and be active continuously. Sport must be an essential subject at curriculum of educational system. Current technological development makes children to use computer eagerly, specially for playing video games, This isolate them from their friends and having sedentary lifestyle causes gradually increasing their weight.This is responsibility of parents and schools to put a limit on using computers and children should be made aware about the harmful effects of using technology in extreme manner.

Furthermore,some researches show that genetic play an important role in making child obesity.Those children that are under the effect of genetic causes,have healthy food and exercise regularly but still are overweight.The current medical science has undergone evolutionary changes in the last few decades; they are trying to find a treatment for genetic diseases.

In conclusion,obesity is hazard health issue both parents and schools should be concerned about it and should take so many useful measures to decrease the rate of obesity among children.Parents should be a good role model to instill good habits for food in their children.
cassitylys 1 / 4 3  
Those children that are under the effect ofare affected by genetic causes (delete comma)haveeat healthy food and exercise regularly, but still are overweight.

Home / Writing Feedback / In many countries people are concerned about the number of children who are overweight.