Many countries have regulation to not allow their citizens to smoke in public areas

mem77 62 / 98 6  
In some countries it is now illegal to smoke in public places. It is only fair that people who wish to smoke should have to leave the building. Do you agree or disagree?

Many countries have regulation to not allow their citizens to smoke in public area and if they want to smoke, they have to leave the main building. I would agree with such an idea because people not smoking can be hampered from inhaling the dangerous smoke and to decrease a number of smokers in their areas.

Generally, people believed that breathing the smoke from smokers is being others person who do not smoking desperately. It is believed that human have to breathe the fresh air to make their respiratory system works normally. Research from Medical Department University of Melbourne found that human have to get 78% oxygen from the air to make their breathing system healthier. As a result, when people cannot keep their healthy because of smoke from cigarette, it makes them in a bad situation.

Moreover, illegally smoking in public areas can reduce a number of smokers in some cities. It is generally believed that when they do not get more space for smoking, it makes them try to stop their bad habits. And also they do not want pay much to government caused by breaking the rule, so they tend to follow the regulation and stop to smoke. For instance in 2008, India government introduced the regulation about illegal activities to smoke in public areas and it is effective to reduce a number of smokers in their countries, which shows 65%. It gives us an example that making limitation areas for smoker can be affect for quantities of them.

In conclusion, regulations for smokers in many countries have an important rule to reduce a number of smokers in their areas. And also it is the other ways to save passive smokers healthy from the dangerous smoke that smokers brought.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

I applied some adjustments to your text so that it sounds better. They are as follows:

Many countries [...] have regulations that forbid people to smoke in public places.
I would agree [...] think this indeed does make much sense, because of the well-established negative effects of second-hand smoking.
Generally [...] it's really hard to tell what you're trying to say in this sentence.
It is believed [...] that people should try to inhale clean air so that their respiratory system functions normally.
has found [...]that 78% of oxygen comes into one's lungs through breathingI'm not sure if you want to keep this sentence - no need to conduct research only to find out that people need to breathe...

As a result [...] Smoking cigarettes complicates the situation rather substantially.
Moreover [...]the criminalization of smoking in public places...
it makescausesthem to consider quitting.
introduced the regulation [...] that bans smoking and it did prove very effective - the number of people who smoke in public places has been reduced by 65%.

It gives us [...]this sentences is redundant and it doesn't make much sense.
rule [...] role (?)

I hope this will help. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many countries have regulation to not allow their citizens to smoke in public areas