When a country develops its technology, is it pointless to keep old ways of life alive?

atifghr 1 / -  
(Correction needed for language use)

Modern life of 21st century has seen constant integration of technology in every facet of our lives, be it personal or professional. The need for manual labor is gradually decreasing with advancing times. However, i believe there still exist a roam for human intervention and the traditional ways of life.

It is almost inevitable for countries to develop their own technologies at some stage, rendering the conventional ways of life useless. The use of computers in organizations and our personal lives and automation of work processes has changed our old ways of work and personal lives considerably. For instance, the use of letters is on decline as the pacy mediums of communication are being introduced, such as emails. Old means of transportation are replaced by new, cheap and efficient modes of transportation, leaving no use for the traditional ways of transportation. Admittedly in some or most cases it is utterly useless to use our old, expensive and inefficient ways of ways of life.

However, as of now, there still are certain ways which cannot be replaced completely by technology and should be kept alive. For example, technology provides students with ease in many ways from online lectures to notes, but the role of a teacher is still irreplaceable, as it involves a constant understanding of individual students, according to which a teacher tailors his/her ways of teaching.

Conclusively, with growing technology the old ways of life are gradually dying, but activities which requires human intervention and personalization, are still useful and are to be kept alive for the survival our civilization.
lacusclyne 16 / 25 11  
"Modern life of 21st century has seen constant integration ..."-> modern life of the 21st century has constantly bore witness to the integration in every facet of our lives, be it personal or professional and we are currently witnessing the decrease in manual labor in related to the progress made by technological field. However, from my own perspective, I believe there still exist a demand for human intervention and traditional ways of life

Home / Writing Feedback / When a country develops its technology, is it pointless to keep old ways of life alive?