Our country had numerous wars and conflicts in the past. I have learned a lot from war's movies.

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
What have you learned about a country from watching its movies?

Movies are additional lessons for many people. In fact, most of our movies discuss the topic of war. Therefore, this essay will explore what have I learned from watching our movies.

Our country is an intriguing one. Since, it had numerous wars and conflicts in the past. A large group of countries attempted to occupy us and reform our policy. Luckily, none of them succeed due to our braveness and strategies. Moreover, most of our films are about war. Consequently, I learned a lot of historical facts from watching those movies. Also, it inherits us the solutions of preventing wars. Furthermore, it shows us those aftermaths of having a war. Specifically, it depicts the picture of any war. It describes how underprivileged were people back then. And nonetheless, it teaches us how wasteful the war. For the reason that, No one will benefits from its. To clarify it, imagine yourself the war that happened in Vietnam. Americas tried to invade Vietnam to hinder China and other Asians countries from flourishing. Furthermore, Vietnam has numerous wonderful spots such as Nha Trang and Hai Ba Long and so on. Climate in Vietnam is also really good for swimming and many other activities. No wonder, why America desired that land so badly. As you can see, the outcome was horrible. America wasted lots of money on creating new armies, military planes, tanks, rockets, chemical weapons e.t.c. Moreover, they left behind themselves a variety types of diseases that not only Vietnamese people are suffering, but also their own people, Specifically, many Americans soldiers are suffering from those types of disease as well. Ironically, some of them do not obtain insurance from the American government, because of some certain reasons.

To put it in a nutshell, I have comprehended lots of knowledge from our movies. Especially, when it comes to war's movies. It taught how pointless is having a war. Since, there is no good ending for any war.
eugene_611925 1 / 1  

I'm going to be a bit harsh, but you need better hook in your first paragraph. Your second sentence, especially the point about how "most of our movies..." is quite a strong statement and whoever is reading this essay can easily refute your point. Be careful when you make such assertions. As for the third paragraph, you're basically repeating what you said in the first paragraph, and adding on about what YOU have learned about watching movies. Perhaps at this stage you should combine the first and third sentences into one. That way you'll be less wordy.

Home / Writing Feedback / Our country had numerous wars and conflicts in the past. I have learned a lot from war's movies.