IELTS >More couples saying no to having kids

winniesun 9 / 19  
Yesterday, my teacher let me to read a newspaper article about "More couples saying no to having kids" and so I have to write an essay about that topic.

The question may be"More couples saying no to having kids. What are the reasons, effects and how to solve it?"
Thank you all for your kindness.

----------
As the world develops as a modern society, people have to deal with more daily tasks than ever before. The couples, nowadays, have suffered pressure from every sources that make them to decide not to have a child. The opinion for nor consideration of accepting a kid considerably influence as some people point out that this kind of views should not be permitted.

It is quite difficult to make a sound living standard due to the expanded household cost, people find childcare fees as a burden, as well as. Closes off parents' options, for example, they might scarify their opportunities for better career or leisure times. Moreover, the most challenging task is to raise a child as a 'quality child' who can do well in their academic performance and smoothly get ahead in life, and so, this is undoubtedly highly labour-intensive process.

However, if a country decreases in birth rate, there may have unavoidable negative consequences. Firstly, ever-increasing number of immigrants to keep the economy running by recovering the workforce may probably lead to culture mixing which can affect the national identy. Secondly, if couples do not have their own children, they would have no one to look after in their later years, additionally, they may experience the feeling what is so called the loneliness.

What can government do to handle this situation? In my opinion, government ought to be the one who can solve this problem cleverly by making rules and regulations tor encouraging the couples to hold positive attitude about having a child. For instance, Australian government give a certain amount of subsidy to the parents of newly born children, and by this way, people would eventually have less fear of parenting.

All in all, from my point of view, refusing to have a child is an unpleasant thought just by considering the short-term freedom and benefits. Nevertheless, as far as I am concerned, couples should make a much wiser decision by looking forward to a far much favorable outcomes of having a kid in their lives.
As the world develops as a modern society, people have to deal with more daily tasks than ever before.

Wow, you are so right, Winnie... why is it this way? Why are we so busy!?

If I lived in the jungle, I would tend my garden and shelter every day. I don't think I would need to spend 40 hours per week! So why are we so busy in modern times?

Strange...

The Couples, nowadays, have suffered pressure from every source that make them decide not to have a child. ---I made some changes here.

The opinion for nor consideration of accepting a kid considerably influence as some people point out that this kind of views should not be permitted. This sentence is all messed up. Write a short, simple sentence instead! :-)

It is quite difficult to make a sound living standard due to the expanded household cost, and people also find childcare fees as a burden, as well as . DO NOT end a sentence with "as well as." It can only be in the middle of a sentence.

For instance, the Australian government gives a certain ...

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS >More couples saying no to having kids