SOME COUTRIES ALLOW OLD PEOPLE TO WORK TO ANY AGE THAT THEY WANT (WRITING TASK 2)

congthanh 1 / -  

jobS FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE

The elderly have the permission to get a job if they want no matter the age they are in some nations. In my opinion, the mentioned trend brings more drawbacks than benefits.

First of all, working just has few cons for the old residents. It will help them have more income to have better living conditions. Some people do not work anymore when they enter the age of retirement, so they have to depend on the money of their children or the government to live. However, sometimes, that money is not enough which means that if they can go to work, it will be huge support not only for themselves but also for their families. It can help them to avoid becoming the financial burden of their child, which will make the old feel much happier to not disturb them.

On the other hand, this trend has many disadvantages. Firstly, to compare with the young working force, the elder's productivity is not high. The older people become, the weaker they will be. For example, a factory employs 100 workers consisting of 60 high-aged workers, the slow movement of them may delay the productivity of the whole team. Secondly, there are too many mental risks to let the elderly work. As they get weaker over time, they will also have a higher rate of experiencing lots of sicknesses like bone tissue or the cold, even COVID-19. Last but not least, the working force of a nation has its own limit. If the old continue working at any age, the young adult may lose their opportunities of being employed or getting a well-paid job. Then, the rate of unemployment will rocket and affect the economy of that country.

In conclusion, letting old people have a job at any age has both cons and pros. However, I think the disadvantages will outweigh the advantages.

I want to know how much score I will get for this essay.
Scoring is provided as a part of our private review services. Contact us privately for details.

drawbacks than benefits

Wrong response format. Use the original keywords in your response. Is it an advantage or disadvantage?

In my opinion

What is the basis of the opinion? Present 2 reasoning subjects to support your
opinion statement to complete the paragraph content.

First of all, working just has few cons for the old residents

This paragraph is off topic as the discussion only relates to the workforce and workplace. It will not receive a score.

this trend has many disadvantages.

This response is what should have been presented in the first paragraph as it clearly shows the writer's opinion based on the given topic.

There are 2 relevant topic presentations in this paragraph that would have resulted in a high passing mark had these been fully developed in individual paragraphs. What a waste of scoring potential !

both cons and pros.

Another off- topic reference that will result in deductions. The lack of reverse paraphrase will cause a score markdown again.

Home / Writing Feedback / SOME COUTRIES ALLOW OLD PEOPLE TO WORK TO ANY AGE THAT THEY WANT (WRITING TASK 2)