'created memories playing arcades games' - descriptive essay and my first one

Linkinpark117 1 / -  
A DAY TO REMEMBER
A descriptive essay 500-600 words
It was a brightly shinning spring day one to remember and never to forget. While I was relaxing on the clean soft fabricated couch at my apartment in a high living neighborhood I began to feel bored and then something out of nowhere hit me. The idea popped into my head as though it was a sign from the heavens above, it's time to go see a movie. More excited than I've been in along time I rushed out my front door and down the stairs to the parking lot and to the driver's side of my vehicle I then opened the door and sat down. Exhaustion took over but my will was strong as a wall built by men to defend their homelands. As the adrenaline coursed through my veins my heart beating so fast and pounding so hard that it felt as if it was going to break through my chest. I put the key into the ignition, the start of the engine roaring like a lion just made me more anxious to get to my destination. I took off and hurried to the theater. I entered the parking lot on the West side of the theater thinking to myself what would I enjoy seeing. As I slowly walked up I paused for a moment to feel the cool breeze take over me. On my way I noticed two young boys laughing and having fun. Smiling with the thought of my own youth I decided on a comedy. While purchasing the ticket I was assisted by one of the employees working at the theater. She had long blond hair that shined in the light, the most mesmerizing eyes that could hypnotize even the strongest man, with lip as red as a freshly bloomed rose and an inviting smile that comforts your very essence. After buying my way into the movie theater at the cost of eight dollars, I then entered the building. The lobby was a very open and friendly environment. I started to notice familiar feelings. The sounds coming from newly popped popcorn, the smell of cheesy nachos waiting to be eaten, the touch and texture of holding my ticket as if it was my given reward, And of course, seeing all the children enjoying themselves as they created memories playing arcades games. I casually walked to the counter to purchase a large soda and a bag of my favorite candy. As soon as I received my drink I joyfully indulged in the sweet taste of my beverage. I saved my tasty chocolate treat for later where I would eat it while sitting in front of the big screen. Entering theater #3, while smiling at the luck of this joyous occasion, I was able to sit in my favorite seat. As I sit and wait for the motion picture to start I think to myself,this day is far from over;I chuckled aloud. Can't wait to see what's in store for me next. The previews came on and I knew today would be a day to always remember and never forget.
AmberAngel 4 / 13  
Hi, I have some suggestions.

It was a bright spring day, the blue sky is as clear as crystal. It was a day that one would always remember and never forget.

...couch in my apartment, I began to feel bored...
More excited than I have been in a long time, I rushed out of my apartment, hurried down the stairs and ran over to my car and sat inside. I was overwhelmed with exhaustion but my will was as strong as a wall...

...as if it was about to leap out of my chest...
...the engine roared like a lion...
...most mesmerizing eyes that could even hypnotize the strongest man, with lips as red as a freshly-bloomed rose...
The sounds coming from the popcorn machine...
...and I instantly knew that today would be a day that I would always remembere and never forget.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'created memories playing arcades games' - descriptive essay and my first one