'need creativities and imaginations' - People are never satisfied with what they have

sy_318 1 / -  
HAVE BEEN FINISHED RIGHT AWAY, CHECK IT, THANKS!!!
People have possessed numerous things, namely, a costly jewelry, an appropriate job, or a intimate friend, however, they do not cry content to what they have. In due to holding the unique characters, comparing with others confidently and adapting to changes of wolde, they intend to someting further and diverse.

First, having larruping personalities, people dream to stand out and show differences from others. Especially those people in fashion world, such as, performers, socialites and sportstars, are never satisfied to what they have. In a movie, The Devil Wears Prada, even a little editor of a fashion magazine is ambitious to dress meticulously everyday and intend a great number of high-fashion clothes. Sometimes, people wish that they dressed are good indications of their characters, and to be unmatched. Hence it is vital to show their personalities through not satisfing and having someting more and distinct.

Not only helping people content themselves, having something further and diverse can make them communicate confidently when they compare with others. If people had a special things or a extraordinary experience, they would be more self-confident. For example, in cocktail parties, the people who work in a splendid firm or own a fantastic experience can be attrcted by others and have more chance to be friends. People aspire to someting new and special, and win the compare to help them shape confidence.

Also, with the rapid development of modern sociaty, technology, economy,and etc, people should improve themselves and draw strength whenever and wherever possible. For instance, the use of beepers is comprehensive previously, but through the apprence of telephones, the beepers are hardly seen in daily life. Because that people are not satisfied and need ultrathin contours, diverse functions, and new technologies, people have more chance to change the original beepers to the faddish cell phones which can phone with each other and be networking equipments. So we need creativities and imaginations to change the world.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hi :) I can help you with your grammar

People havepossess numerous things, namely, asuch ascostlyexpensive jewelry, an appropriate job, or a intimateclose friend.H owever, they do not crymust be content towith what they have.

In due to holding the unique characters, comparing with others confidently and adapting to changes of wolde, they intend to someting further and diverse.

This sentence is hard to understand, not sure what you mean here. You are trying to make a point that people always compare their possessions to other people's things.

First, havinglarrupingBecause they have various personalities, people dream to stand out and show their differences from others. Especially thoseP eople in the fashion world, such as, performers, socialites and sportstars, are never satisfied to what they have.

In a movie, The Devil Wears Prada, even a little editor of a fashion magazine is ambitious to dress meticulously everyday and intendcollect a great number of high-fashion clothes.

Not only helpingP eople can content themselves with possessions,and to have something furtherbetterand diverseor unique can make them communicatelead to confidence when they compare themselveswithto others.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'need creativities and imaginations' - People are never satisfied with what they have