'creativity should be devised'; A gift can contribute to a child's development.

shahdad 7 / 17  

Giving Gifts

A gift (such as a camera, a soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to a child's development. What gift would you give to help a child develop? Why? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice.

hey gays, i had 5 essay so far and this is my sixth one.the topic is one of those bizarre one. I hope i could handle it appropriately.

There is no doubt that gifts and devices that id play with it in childhood has an important role in their future in any field. In other words, this tiny gift help children to choose their path in life and even their occupation, thus, parents and relatives should choose this gifts with great knowledge of child interest and talent. There are several fact that should be mentioned.

First and foremost, creativity should be devised in a gift. It should let child talent and curiosity grow in some ways. For example, a logo is the most significant kind of this gifts, it allows child mind to create plan for his/her building and then create it base on devices he/she has. Besides, it helps child to think logically and even show him/her the consequences of a wrong path. Advantage of a gift do not end here.

Another fact to fortify my answer is the emotional aspect of a gift. An appropriate gift help child to bond with it in some ways and even express his/her love to it. Toys and dolls are great example of this sort of gifts. According to recent survey in europe shows that 80% of adults indicates that they find the toys that they had in childhood very helpful. They could spent some quality time with them and even call them as a company.

Last but not least, a gift should keep child interested and amazed. Otherwise, the child will get bored and it will not have a suitable impact on them. Moreover, he/she may be reluctant to play with other gifts and as a result, gifts don't play the role that they suppose to. For instance, computer games are a noble ones, they keep not child but even adults interested and they let child to encounter situation that they could not experience it no way in real life. One can still find so much to mention about this factor.

In conclusion, i would concede that creativity and keeping child interested are the most factors in a gift that could contribute child's development
biran 3 / 4  
According to recent survey in Europe

It is really a good essay!
OP shahdad 7 / 17  
first line id means"kid" sorry it is because of my keyboard

Home / Writing Feedback / 'creativity should be devised'; A gift can contribute to a child's development.