Creativity of older people in business, comparing to the young workers

hana0510 1 / -  

Creativity and age

In Viet Nam, when people turn a certain age, they usually retire from their companies despite having some several good working years ahead of them. While some people argue that the older is more capable in their work, I believe that young people also have their own strengths.

Firstly, young generation is more open-minded. They are open to new ideas and to new ways of doing business. Besides, they synthesize ideas with many dimensions of their work from different sources which makes them accumulate knowledge by the minute. For example, the younger is easy to adopt, they can spend more efforts on reading business net working in Africa to contribute well to their projects. Moreover, some people think that young generation can not take the responsibility for their work but be quite unreliable. However, today's society is as a competiton so that the younger must always making efforts which can consolidate their positions.

Furthermore, enthusiasm is one of the most essential factors that each company should have in their workplace. Only by young people with full of energy do create an active atmosphere, which also encourages mental elements. Additionally, young workers are favoured by companies because of their ability to tackle problems with the newest technology. For instance, nowadays, there are many up-to-date applications which requires experiences about these gadgets.

To sum up, other than lack of experiences in workplace, young workers also have their own strengths and contribute to the development of companies. By non-stop efforts, people will improve themselves time by time, becoming an indispensable puzzels in companies.
Hafsa257 7 / 21  
@hana0510
I am not that skillful when it comes to writing but while I was reading your essay there was a sentence that didn't seem right to me,

'Only by young people with full of energy do create an active atmosphere'.

If you read this sentence a couple of times you will realize yourself that this sentence might be missing a word or two.
I hope this is helpful for you though I can not say anything else about your essay.
Your first paragraph, which is supposed to be a prompt restatement isn't very clear. While the first sentence might have offered some introductory elements to the topic for discussion, there is a missing sentence in the middle that should tie in the discussion topic, the reason for the discussion,and your response to the prompt question or instruction. Since you did not provide the original prompt, I cannot explain to you how to fix the confusion in that part of your essay.

Good work with keeping on topic within your 2 reasoning paragraphs. You clearly understood that this is a single opinion essay and as such, requires you to focus only on the defense of your opinion as stated in the prompt restatement. In the last sentence of your last paragraph, you used a non-existent word. I think you meant to say "puzzles", not puzzels. Regardless, the word was used in the wrong manner in the sentence. You meant to use the word "part" as in "indespensable part of the company".

Kindly include the prompt next time so that a better review can be provided for your work by a contributor.

Home / Writing Feedback / Creativity of older people in business, comparing to the young workers