Credit Cards do good to people ? Agree/ Disagree

bwosti 5 / 11 1  
We are already indulged into advance form of e-payment system .Credit card is unquestionably popular since from its introduction. Everyday millions of people are applying for it and increasing their credit limit. Not only it has helped enormously in our urgent needs but also has assisted in reducing monetary crime. Huge amount of financial transaction nowadays occurs with simple electronic chip card.However, some unwilling throat might say this is intimidating trouble when unable to compensate for the big gulp of value consumed.

Every individual who has made good reputation with bank can easily apply for credit card. Though it depends upon one's financial capacity how much credit limit he/she will get ,One will get easily this electronic card which we can use for our daily purchase of goods. In my opinion, Having credit card with you is almost solving your immediate financial problem for the moment. Furthermore, credit card can help to sort out urgent need of money. For example, if you are need to pay your tuition fee for college but it is already census date and you don't have enough money to pay for it then you can just simply pay with credit card without borrowing any cash money from your friend. On the other hand, it has also helped in abating monetary crime like looting, robbery , pick-pocketing etc . In fact, credit card is solving big problem of risk associated with carrying cash in your pocket. Morever, Since it is associated with online payment it also directly solving currency problem and exchange rate issues.

Perhaps, Some people might argue that this is just a bigger problem when individual is unable to pay debt but this depends upon people's way of using this card. People must be aware of his/own credit limit and way of spending money. Rampant use of it might lead to financial debt and he/she will be in great financial burden and possibility of not getting enough credit limit next time. In addition, he/she will not be eligible to have credit card unless pays debt on time.Therefore, I don't think it is a problem experienced rather it is just a problem created by individual himself.

Admittedly, immense use of credit card these days once again reminds us that it is great technological achievement which is one step forward solution for monetary crime. However, it should be granted only to a person with good credit history. Its use should be carefully monitored and regulated according to financial act.
leoking 7 / 24 1  
it is better to have a short and clear introduction
OP bwosti 5 / 11 1  
Thanks for your comment!!!
Since few days I have been writing few essays of my interest but could not write in style to earn band score of 8 for IELTS Task II.

Could you please suggest me more ideas.
I guess you have written this for the purpose of preparing yourself for TOEFL or IELTS. If so, you need to pay lots of attention with regard to essay structure :( These are the essential features in the essay;

1. Introduction
2. Body paragraphs (at least two)
3. Conclusion
First, I wish to make a few admin requests from you - You should open new threads in the most appropriate forum and in this case it is the Writing Feedback forum. Also, you need to have a more meaningful title in the subject field (it does not mean that you should type the full prompt of the essay). Also include for which purpose you are writing the essay. For example, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE etc. Then include the prompt in the essay so that others get a good understanding about what it asks from you. All these are not mere forum rules, but tips that help you earn more meaningful feedbacks for your writing. :)
ieltspinoy 1 / 2  
The intro sounds a little bit ambiguous but then the whole context showed its argument. :)
A strong essay to consider! nice
You need to improve a lot on the essay structure. In your other threads, I have given you the guidelines for an appropriate structure. Hope you follow those appraches :)

Credit card is unquestionably popular since from its introduction.

Everyday millions of people are applying for it and increasing their credit limit.

Everyday, millions of people apply for new credit cards or increasing their credit limits.
Huge amount of financial transactions nowadays occurstake place with the help of simple electronic chip card.

Home / Writing Feedback / Credit Cards do good to people ? Agree/ Disagree