Crime acts among teens due to personality of the juvenile delinquents itself and their surroundings.

putri22 33 / 33 5  
The crime rate among teenagers has increased dramatically in many countries.
Discuss some possible reasons for this increase and suggest solutions.

Many countries of the world are currently experiencing problems caused by significant increase in crime rate among youngsters. It occurs due to personality of the juvenile delinquents itself and their surroundings. Family members, teachers, and community need to take a responsibility to tackle this problem.

Character of the young people leads teenagers to become a criminal because in that age, they are on the stage of transition from children to be an adult and curious about something new. Also, they still try to find out about who they really are. As a consequence, they will do something that they have not done before even do a violation. A study conducted by Faudah in 2011 reveals that the personality of the teenagers is the main factor that causes juvenile delinquency.

People who surround adolescents such as parents, teachers, and their friends play an important role in how they behave because the attitude of youngsters is a result of nurture. As a result, the young people will imitate what they see in their community. Research conducted in Surakarta, Indonesia finds that there is a significant correlation between social interaction of teenagers with their environment and criminal acts that they have been done.

In term of solution, I believe that society have an obligation to prevent this problem as they correlate directly with this problem. For instance, parents should ensure their children are treated well and grow up in a good environment. Besides, teacher should pay more attention to their pupils and realize that they are not only being an educator but also a role model for their students.

Therefore, it is clear that the personality of the youngsters and the surroundings can cause a violation among adolescents. Yet if the community start playing their role now, it may be able to solve this problem.
Hi Alifah, I'd like to share my thoughts on your essay.

- The c haracter of the young
- because in thatthere age,
- before even do athat could result to a violation.

- People who surround themselves with adolescents such as parents,
- As a result, the young people willthey imitate

- In term ofWhen it comes to solution,
- adolescents. Yetand if the community

There you have it Alifah, I hope my remarks helped.
For further reference, the idea that you have in the beginning of the essay should be elaborated
throughout the essay and not the other way around, also, go straight to the point, simple and precise.

There still a lot of work to do to improve your writing and practice makes perfect so I expect that you
write more and we will be here to guide you through.

Home / Writing Feedback / Crime acts among teens due to personality of the juvenile delinquents itself and their surroundings.