Crime is an old phenomenon. Its rate has been growing significantly now-a-days.

TANJIN 7 / 6  
Each year, the crime rate increases.
What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?

Answer:

Crime is an old phenomenon. Its rate has been growing significantly now-a-days. Actually, there are many reasons for that awful and miserable occurrence. These reason will be discuses to find out the effective actions in order to resolve the rising crime rate .

The main source of crime, such as killing, stealing, robbing, kidnapping, rap etc, is the lack of social wellbeing. People often involve in unlawful activities because they didn't get enough care during childhood and adolescence or not married. For instant , In a recent study about crimes and their reasons, professor Kathy Mac James said that 85% gangsters joined gangs due to the shortage of social welfare. Consequently, people end up into criminal activities where they can do as their wish.

A solution to worrying problem is insuring people's essential needs. If they had had enough money and other daily needs for themselves and their families; many criminals would not have become criminals, so we should take care of is the lack of necessary demands. Moreover, some people are psychiatric disordered and which in turn leads to violence. That is why we have to careful about our loved one's mental health condition ,so that we can take proper treatment of them on time. Furthermore, Some has intention to look at other peoples' properties and not pleased with what they have. And that, of course, leads to hatred and then lead to misdeeds, so we need to impart moral values when kids grow .Another one , government have to take steps providing essential need and to implement strict law against criminals .

To conclude, although the ever-increasing of immoral actions, drive from mainly need. To resolve it, both the government and the individuals need to work together to halt the serious issue, and they should help the needy, not only with money but also psychological help and support.Thus, it will be possible to close down illegal practice .

# plz give me feedback in details , I m novice. Thanx in advance .
# plz check my punctuation
timmy17 - / 1  
this instead of that in 2nd sentence
nowadays instead of now-a-days
These reasons will be discused to find out ...
OP TANJIN 7 / 6  
Thanks to all

Home / Writing Feedback / Crime is an old phenomenon. Its rate has been growing significantly now-a-days.