Crime is a problem all over the world and there is nothing that can be prevent it

leson06031995 1 / -  
It is true that crime are increasing rapidly in everywhere around the world. Many people consider that there is no measure for tackling with this issue.Personally, I do not agree with this point of view.

To begin with, the government is not strict enough to deter . The law is promulgated by the government, but it is not strong enough to make criminals feel scare. Take as an example, in Vietnnam when a robber is catched , he will be punished three or five years in prison. After that he go back to the society and continue to commit crimes, it is clear that this is not completely effective. On the one hand , they know the laws, but they still do. It is too weak for them to break the law. At the moment, the government must be strict and the laws have to be stronger.

The second important thing to help crime go down is the family. Especially, teenagers are often involved in criminal activities. They come from families where do not have a happy marriage life. Their parents wrangle with each other everyday, therefore they are boring to stay at home. In another side, their parents are too busy earning money and can not pay attention to what they do. These parents often provide the children with everything they want. However, these ways are not good for children to be a good person. Teenagers are very sensitive and they are easily enticed by social evils, therefore the parents must spend more time with them, try to understand whatever they need and help them with their problems, surely the parents can control the children in order not to do bad things.

Last but not least, improving the social media can help decrease crime. The website on the internet and television directly and immediately influence on the people. When they watch some black websites, violents,and so on they want to imitate . That is why the censorship must be strict to can not social media and prevent people the bad effects of it. If these is no violent programs, the viewers will be good citizens.

To sum up, we can prevent or decrease crime if the government the family and the social took the most measures the government must be stronger in the law, the family should take really good care of children and the social media have to be control stricter.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi,there are several suggestions for you.
1. Divided your summary in 4 parts.
- Introduction including paraphrase the question and your personal statement.
-Body 1 : explain more about the reason why you are agree with the notion. ( Although you have a tendency to agree, you should also explain about the disagree )

- Body 2: explain why you are agree with the statement,in this paragraph consist of main idea, supporting sentence, example and the result.
- Conclusion. It is really important because can boost your score.
2.It is true that crime are is increasing rapidly ...
3.After that (put comma ) he go back to (...), it is clear that this is not completely ineffective.
4. The second important thingaspect [/fon t]/element to help crime go ...
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Hi son, let me help you to give you such feedback.
well, just try your first sentence with the short ones. I think that it can be no more than ten words in order to looking more appealing.

It is true that crime are increasing ...

Crime is one of the main subjects of most news programs in the whole world. As seen, crime is a bad phenomenon that appears to be true in all ages and it is prevalent until nowadays. For some people, there is no short-ways to tackle this problem, but nevertheless it is not always true. In my opinion, it is claimed that community service is a way to reform offenders.

Home / Writing Feedback / Crime is a problem all over the world and there is nothing that can be prevent it