Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

How crucial are public services compared to the large, impressive buildings in a city?

Masfufah 10 / 12  
Hello, please help me to correct my essay.

Some people think that large, impressive buildings are important for a city. Others believe that the money should be spent on improving schools and hospitals.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

The huge building is one of the icons of a city. Some people in the whole world thought that a town should have a great building to attract tourists and others believe that the government should be spent more money on public services. However, I personally argue that public services still need more attention from the government.

On one hand, a big and spectacular building is the vital aspect for a urban because this gives some benefits.

Firstly, a building can serve as the home of many companies and businesses of both local and national importance. Secondly, a great building can be easily to attract the tourist to come and visit to the city. The more visitors the more funded for government. As well, Burj Khalifa is one of the city's tallest buildings and most famous sights, drawing millions of tourists every year who flock to visit its spectacular observation deck.

On the other hand, a city should improve public services such as school and hospitals. Schools help educate our children whereas hospitals keep the population healthy. It is crucial that the government spends a significant amount of its budget on public service because that is determine the quality of life that most of us will have. For instance, the great school can attract people to continue the education, and government improves the health aspect in a city, the societies will life prosperous without suffering health problems. It is thus clear that ensuring a large proportion of government money is spent on public service is extremely vital.

In conclusion, although a spectacular building give some merit for town to attract visitors, while the government should be spent more cost on public service. I believe that public service should be given first consideration as they provide indispensable services.

Home / Writing Feedback / How crucial are public services compared to the large, impressive buildings in a city?