The cultural adaptation is crucial however people should also not forget their own customs.

lacusclyne 16 / 25 11  
Many people currently concur with the notion of social integration in a country rather than divide it into different minority groups with their own cultures and traditions. From my own perspective, I believe that cultural adaptation is crucial for people migrating to other countries but they should not forget their own cultures either.

There are several reasons as to why migrants should accept the new cultures as their own. To begin with, many social norms being deemed to be perfectly normal in a country may be found offensive from citizens of the others. For instance, Vietnamese culture has long been famous for its strict codes of clothing. As a result, to some people, it is sometimes unusual to dress in sensitive costumes when traveling in some Vietnamese cultural heritages and relics. Secondly, it is generally true that people being unable to well adapt to a new culture may be rather restricted in exchanging products and services, seminar meetings or gaining understanding and approval from other people. Thus, so as to prosper and survive in a new world, people should accept its culture and traditions.

On the other hand, it is not to say that we should completely forfeit the values of their own cultures. To be more specific, held within each culture is the uniqueness and freshness of the nation of which it is a part of. Hence, it is these elements that decide the distinctive nature of each country, which triggers the need to appreciate and inherit our cultures in order to maintain it, especially in an era when most time-honored traditions are being blurred away by globalization

To sum up, people who move to other countries should do their best to accept the new cultures but they should also maintain the uniqueness and invaluable features of their own cultural heritages.
chuoi9 3 / 8 3  
Hi you, I am a beginner. And below are my recommendations

Many people currently concur with the notion of social integration in a country rather than divide it into different minority groups with their own cultures and traditions.

cultural adaptation is crucial for people migrating to other countriesimmigrants

There are several reasons as to why migrantsthe immigrants should assimilate into the new culture

Vietnamese culture has long beenis famous for

many social norms being deemed to be perfectly normal in a country may be foundconsidered offensive from citizens of the otherssomewhere else .

Thus , it is unusualdisrespectful to dress in sensitive costumes when traveling in some Vietnamese cultural heritages and relics

To be more specific --> More specifically

"held within each culture is the uniqueness and freshness ....". - > Each country has unique culture, which would distinguish it from the others.(I make it shorter)

I hope that my recommendations will be useful for you!
- ..found offensive fromto other citizens of the others.
- ...some Vietnamese cultural heritages and relics.
- ....people being unablemay not be able to adapt well adapt to a new culture
- may beand they would rather be restricted..
- On the other hand, it is not to saywe are not saying that we should completely..
- ...uniqueness and freshnessgenuine pride of the nation of which it is a part of.
- ...accept the new cultures but they should also maintain the uniqueness and invaluable featurestradition of their own cultural heritages.

This are the remarks I made, I hope is shed some sense in your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / The cultural adaptation is crucial however people should also not forget their own customs.