Cultural differences should be welcomed by everyone

Shokhusrav 10 / 27  
Please help me. This essay is a bit confusing for me and I don't think I could to give an appropriate answer...

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others think that the host country should welcome cultural differences
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

In a world with a rich variety of cultures and nationalities it is hard to follow certain rules and customs. Trivial behavior in one society may be seen as inadmissible in another. Some people think that tourists and representatives of other cultures should follow behaviour accepted in a country they visit. However, others consider that the host country should be tolerant to the cultural differences. In this essay, I will discuss both views and give my own opinion.

Every country and every nation has its own specific culture and mode of life that visitors want to see and experience. That is what makes them commit various trips around the world. Therefore, there is an instruction that should be taken into account by travelers: local inhabitants and customs should be respected. For example, in Muslim countries such as Morocco and Egypt, tourists seem not to wear revealing outfits and show their feelings in a public places as this behavior may be reckoned as a disrespect to secular beliefs of natives.

On the other hand, cultural differences may diversify societies. In London, for instance, there are many representatives of multifarious countries and cultures who follow their traditional behavior. Native dwellers can discover a great number of extraordinary things talking to or watching people appurtenant to other culture. This variety may improve relations between countries and nations and increase the world view of native residents as visitors can share their beliefs, customs and lifestyle.

In my opinion, cultural differences should be welcomed by everyone as this has numerous advantages. However, visitors should be aware of customs of the country they visit and respect them.
First, a small admin request :)
You should have opened this essay in the Writing Feedback forum which is the most appropriate forum for this essay. This essay was found in Undergraduate forum and transferred from there :) Also, it is better if you mention the purpose, e.g. IELTS / TOEFL etc., in the title itself so that we can provide you with more task related comments.
OP Shokhusrav 10 / 27  
Oh, I see))
This essay is for IELTS
I wanted to know whether I managed to answer the question of the essay or not)

The answer is yes and no both :D
Your introduction and first body para are aligned with the question, but not the second body para.
Abdurasul 32 / 86 4  
In this essay, I will discuss both views and give my own opinion.

I think in introduction you have to give your own opinion too.

Home / Writing Feedback / Cultural differences should be welcomed by everyone