Current era influences people to live in a sedentary lifestyle - it is not healthy (writing task II)

Saputra Putra 23 / 10 6  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be.

Current era influences people to live in a sedentary lifestyle. Some people claim such issue is utterly acceptable since human depends extremely on simple a life offered by modern world, while some opponents promote this argument is going wrong because having a healthy life depends on people's effort.

With concern to finalize a list of ambitious daily plans, average people nowadays are unable to pay attention on their diet and do hard exercise as well. As a result, this issue is bound to lead a human to a sedentary lifestyle. Evidence of this can be seen in typical worldwide residents who prefer to consume sandwich or other instant foods rather than cook a healthy nutritious diet since they do not have enough time. According to Infographics, a well-known television show, there are 160.000 fast food restaurants in the USA with 50.000.000 consumers per day which is believed by a researcher as the reflection of sedentary lifestyle. It is more or less the same with exercise since international herald tribune newspaper reveals over 350 million cases of depression worldwide are affected by lack of exercise. Therefore, lack of healthy diet and exercise go into the sedentary lifestyle.

However, some people tend to convince others that having a healthy life are truly possible if people take consistent steps to achieve it. The research which is conducted by Leeds University found that 45% of people fail to cut down on an unhealthy life since they do not have a strong effort. Researcher said that the first step to take this action is by believing in an effort. Thus, a good result in an attempt to cut off people's sedentary habit requires a high belief and a true effort.

To sum up, the lack of healthy food and exercise becomes an obstacle for human to maintain their lives. Some alternatives are offered but all of them are useless without a strong belief in order to perform a good effort.
pikul 23 / 26 3  
... there are 160.000160,000 fast food restaurants in the USA with 50.000.00050,000,000 consumers per day ...

It is more or less the sameFAIRLY SIMILAR with exercise since international herald tribune newspaper reveals THAT over 350 million cases of depression worldwide are affectedCAUSED by lack of exercise
Current THE TECHNOLOGICAL era WE LIVE IN influences people to live in a sedentary lifestyle. Some people claim such AN issue is utterly acceptable since humanS depends extremely on simple a THE life offered by THE modern world, while some opponents promote THAT this argument is going wrong because having a healthy life depends on people's effort.

With concern to finalize a list of ambitious daily plans, a Average people nowadays are unable to pay attention on their diet and do hard exercise as well . As a result, this issue is bound to lead LIFESTYLE HAS LEAD a human to a sedentary lifestyle. Evidence of this can be seen in typical worldwide residents who prefer to consume sandwich or other instant FAST foods rather than cook a healthy nutritious diet MEAL since they do not have enough time TO DO SO. According to Infographics, a well-known television show, there are 160.000 fast food restaurants in the USA with 50.000.000 consumers per day which is believed by a researcher as TO BE the reflection of A sedentary lifestyle. It is more or less the same with exercise since THE i International h Herald t Tribune newspaper reveals over 350 million cases of depression worldwide are affected CAUSED by lack of exercise. Therefore, lack of A healthy diet and exercise go into the CREATION OF A sedentary lifestyle.

- Watch out for the proper nouns such as the title of the newspaper. The first letter should always be capitalized.

However, some people tend to convince others believe that having a healthy life are is truly possible if people take consistent steps to achieve it. The research which is conducted by Leeds University found that 45% of people fail to cut down on an unhealthy life since they do not have a strong effort to improve their lifestyle. Researcher said indicates that the first step to take towards this action is by believing in an exerting effort. Thus, a good result in an attempt to cut off people's sedentary habit requires a high belief and a true effort.

To sum up, the lack of healthy food and exercise becomes an obstacle for humans to maintain their lives. Some alternatives are offered but all of them are useless without a strong belief in order to perform a good effort.

Home / Writing Feedback / Current era influences people to live in a sedentary lifestyle - it is not healthy (writing task II)