Toefl - a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to ado

sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and examples.

Globally myriad customs are fallowed by people and it holds essential value in their lives. Customs inadvertently has become identity of various nations. Many countries shares similar custom, so other few countries has distinct custom. Similarly India is a country where people highly believe in their customs and rituals and there are few that can be adopted by other counties. My explanation on the same will be presented in my essay further.

In India, aged people stays with their families and their kids pleasantly takes the honor of taking care of their parents. This custom facilitate elders to receive best care, love and affection of their family reciprocating the same to their children and grand kids. Unlike in USA, parents are not left alone to fight with their serenity at their last stage of life. My grand - mother -in -law was bed ridden for more than five years due to her paralysis still she was taken care by me and my mother -in- law until she died. If our parents endure immense predicament to raise us, we must not leave them alone when they have given us their every treasure and in return demanding merely love form us. Delivering good care and living with our parents gives us immense pleasure of humanity.

Secondly Marriage and other alike ceremonies are performed with historically suggested religious procedure. Although it sounds a way over - boarding and out - dated but true essence of Indian culture and beliefs can be cherished and relived in these ceremonies. This custom of ceremonies also unites extended and nearby families and folks. To quote an instance - in my brother's wedding we invited his Russian friend with his family, he tried to be part of all the rituals that groom party has to perform. He liked the custom of bride's mother and family welcoming groom and his family with blessing and prayers. He specifically performed this ritual in his wedding back in Russia to involve his step mother - in -law in his wedding more as family and not as guest. Indian ceremonies and occasion prompt people to forget their grievances and get associate as family.

People around the world accept beneficial changes with full heart. Globalization has connected populace of many countries likewise adaptation of each other's advantageous culture can help us build better compatibility with each other. India's above mention customs can indeed help people to be connected with their parents entire their life and keep their roots alive through religiously performed ceremonies.
To2ahassan 1 / 2  
sandipsinh
its "with their parents their entire life" I know it's not really helpful ,but it was very enjoyable to read.
Globally myriad customs are fallowedfollowed by people and it holdsthat are an essential value inpart of their lives. Customs inadvertently hashave become identity of various nations. Similarly India is a country where people highly believe in their customs and rituals and there are fewsome of them that can be adopted by other counties as well.

My explanation on the same will be presented in my essay further.

.... It's better you mention what they are very briefly rather than giving a vague feeling to the reader.

Well, you keep beating about the bush and take too long to come to the point to introduce your topic. Restrict your sentences only to the most relevant and important points. Otherwise your reader would be bored of your writing :(

In India, aged people staysstay with their families and their kids pleasantly takes the honor of taking care of their parents. ...
people stay / man stays
Also, the word "families" makes the word "kids" redundant because kids are too a part of family :(

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl - a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to ado