Were customers satisfied using services from nation's major airlines in 1999, 2000, and 2007?

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
The chart and table below show customer satisfaction levels in the US with airlines and aspects of air travel in 1999, 2000 and 2007.

The bar chart provides information about how satisfy customers used the service from nation's major airlines in 1999, 2000, and 2007. The table shows several factors that affected customers' satisfaction of the flying experience. Overall, passengers' satisfaction had an upward trend during the period. Courtesy of the flight attendant was the most aspect that affected customers' convenience. There was an upward trend too in each aspect each year.

To start with, there was 65% of satisfaction level of passenger using the airlines and the dissatisfaction reached 32% in 1999. In the following year, passengers 'convenience increased to 60% while the inconvenience decreased to 29%. The percentage of the customers' happiness peaked at 72. It was followed by declining of unhappiness to 24 percent in 2007.

There were five aspects that affected passengers' satisfaction of the flying experience based on Gullup polls. Satisfaction of customers was mostly influenced by courtesy of flight attendant between 1999 and 2007 from 88 to 92 percent. The third larger factor was ticket prices that increased by 20% during the period. Courtesy of check-in agents and flight schedules had the insignificant number of changing which the increasing number around 1-2 percent each year. The comfort seat did not influence mood of passenger in 1999 and 2000. However, in 2007, it had 47% of satisfaction level. 219w

• table and chart
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hai anna.. here my suggestion for you..

1. The bar chart provides THE information about how satisfy ...

2.MEANWHILE The table shows several factors ...

3. There was an upward trend too in each aspect each year.

It was not an upward trend but in one part there is a slight decrease in the last year in 2007. Just check you table again!

4. It still looks like shopping list in second paragraph :

To start with, there was 65% of satisfaction level of passenger ...

Better you make a comparison here. The highest the lowest and many others

I hope it helps. Good luck
Hi Nur, below are my thoughts on your essay and I hope they are valuable to your revision.

- The bar chart provides information abouton how
- satisfysatisfied the customers are in usingused the service
- from the nation's major airlines in 1999, 2000, and 2007.
- The table shows several factors that affectedaffects the customers' satisfaction of ...
- Overall, passengers'( the word "passengers", does not need an apostrophe, it is the plural form of the word "passenger" ) satisfaction
- Courtesy offrom the flight attendant
- wasis the most important aspect that affected customers' conveniencesatisfaction .
- There wasis an upward trend too infor each aspect each year.

- To start with, there wasis ( you are analyzing a graph so you have to choose the present tense and not the past tense )
- It wasis followed by a declining of unhappiness to 24 percent in 2007.

There you have it Nur, as you can see, the focus of this modification is your sentence construction and there is definitely some enhancements that needs to be done.

Home / Writing Feedback / Were customers satisfied using services from nation's major airlines in 1999, 2000, and 2007?