Customers spent their money for different things. What was the common shopping preference in 2002?

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
The table above gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table show the percentage of number of customer spending their money on some items in five different countries in 2002. Overall, the highest percentage came from Turkey, on the other hand the least number came from Sweden.

As is presented on the table, Turkey was the most spent money for private needs and academic needs, which spent for primary consumption such as food, drink and tobacco, at 32,14. It was the highest number for spend in leisure and school, at 4,35. The second highest came from Ireland, which paid 28,91 for tobacco and food. Meanwhile, it is very little to spent for leisure, at 2,21. In contrast, Italy has highest number to spend budget for clothes, at nine and spend for education. It was the second percentage, at about three.

There is no significant number happened of Spain that spend under two percent for education. It was the least number compare to other countries of education and holiday. Generally, the least percentage of several items that measures it was Sweden, which had just 15,77 spend for food and drink that spent at three for education needs (187w)

Bada, when you summarize your report, you should make sure to mention a complete overview of the information in the first paragraph. So you should have delivered the name of all 5 countries and an overview of their expenses within the first 5 sentences of the essay. That is how a complete and accurate summary is presented in this essay. The scoring range for this would be either 4 or 5 depending upon the way that the examiner would perceive the number of errors in presentation within the essay. Personally, I believe it should get a 5. However, the inaccuracy in the summary statement in the first paragraph could have a great effect on the final outcome of an actual test. So I am scoring it a 5 with reservations regarding the problems I noted above. Please note that the problem with the essay can easily be resolved by simply making sure that all summary information is noted in the first paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / Customers spent their money for different things. What was the common shopping preference in 2002?