Cutting down on fossil fuel usage through utilising renewable energy

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
In some countries, government are encouraging industries and business to move to regional area outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages

The use of renewable energy to generate electricity becomes popular nowadays. while astronomical budget is required to undertake this project, the reduction of fossil fuel is the merit can be gained.

On one hand, the cost of constructing infrastructure to provide renewable energy is unquestionable high as the limitation of technology as well as human resources are rarely available. When the invention of new renewable resources from living organism, such as, plant which can be extracted to gain ethanol to produce electricity are harnessed by community, they need advance machines which occasionally provide by big companies to do the process. Besides, only a few of expertise that can operate those machines and understand the process are presences to be hired to do so. As a result, researchers try to evaluate the effectivity and consequences to build such modern technology that can be used to produce electricity. They have found that producing electricity from renewable energy are 85% output outweigh the old methods, such as, solar combustion, and powerful machines and expertise to operate them are the main concern as they are twice expensive as harnessing from unrenewable energies.

On the other hand, electricity that is produced by non-recycle energies shows more benefits than drawbacks, which are preservation of natural habitats and economic stabilization. As exploitation of resources from lands and sea need to be determined to extract fossil fuels, end of using non-renewable energies will conserve natural environment of mining places where most animals and plants live. In addition, the cost of processing the fossil fuel can be used in other economy sectors to develop certain goals that need urgent calls, for instance, accommodation for homeless and health care insurances. Group of scientists from University of Oxford agree and prove advantages of the prompt through their studies which result that burdened cost of extracting fossil fuels are effectively allocated for other commodities depended in every country needs and most of endangered animals and plants are saved because of stopping this exploration.

In summary, astronomical asset to implement the project is undoubtable, while the beneficial of cutting down used of fossil fuel are outweigh its disadvantages. It is suggested that the cost of building such huge transform machines that need renewable energies to produce electricity can be gained by using the allocate budget from cutting down fuels.
Bekuk22 15 / 21 3  
hello there...
Let me give some corrections for your writing..

1.such as, plant( put article a or the "the plan) which can be extracted to ...
2. to produce electricity are harnessed by community( the community)
3. they need advance(advanced) machines which occasionally
4. which are preservation(the preservation)of natural
5. depended( depended on ) in every country needs ...

i hope my correction can be remainder for you writing...
thank you..

Home / Writing Feedback / Cutting down on fossil fuel usage through utilising renewable energy