How Cyber Monday Is Transforming as Shoppers Get Better Connected

MRPRESIDEN 2 / 3  

Recently, online shop become famous in the USA and it will predict always developing over time because people tend take easy in particular shopping. Top online shops in the USA always have best offer to the consumer and they give easiest shopping way, because technology developed rapidly in particular internet and smart phone so consumer can use their smart phone as transaction . Interestingly, the biggest online shop Amazon and Walmart give unique offer which attract many consumers. For instances, every weekend on Friday and Saturday they have special offer called black Friday weekend and black Saturday weekend. The strategy of online shop entirely impressive and it is the best strategy because every weekend normally people which is busy at work place in the weekend they off and spend time on their home with family. This situation can be caught by online shop and they offers big discount of normal price from 30 until 40 percent. Usually people hit on Thursday night and shopping on the Friday or they hit on Saturday night and shopping on Sunday morning.

Source: time
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,

people tend (TO) take easy in particular shopping.
they give (THE) easiest shopping way,
consumer can use their smart phone as transaction (... medium/tool)
The strategy of online shop (missing verb 》 is ) entirely impressive

every weekend normally people which (WHO) is (people》 are ) busy at work place in the weekend they (ARE ) off

they offers (they》plural ) big discount

Gluck^^~
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hi,there are several mistakes in your summary.

1.because people tend to take easy ...
2. it will be predicted always developing over time---> passive
3. The top online shops in the USA (...) and they give the easiest ( superlative) shopping ...

Keep writing and break a leg!

Home / Writing Feedback / How Cyber Monday Is Transforming as Shoppers Get Better Connected