The cycle graph shows the various steps of nymph life.

irhame 52 / 50 25  
The cycle graph shows the process of nymph life. Overall, there are various steps in the life of nymph. Even though there are five main stages in the growth of the insects, the life cycle is completed between 34 and 36 days.

To begin, the life process of the nymph is started when the female lays eggs, usually two or three eggs per 3 days. What is more, the insects need 3 days to maturity time. The following 9 days, each egg hatches a new generation which nymph molts three times as it develops.

A more detailed looks at the graph reveals that three molting places. Initially, the nymph emerges from egg in the fourth day. Furthermore, it grows to be young insect after 7 days. Eventually, it is called young adult nymph when it is 9 days old. Obviously, it reaches full maturity in the 34-36 days.

Hi Irham :-) Listen, this particular report of yours is really good. You were able to deliver on all points and did not lack any of the essay requirements. How I wish that you could carry over your talent for writing the reports to your IELTS Task 1 essays as well. I hope to see continued improvements on both counts in the future. I am not going to lose hope on you :-)

In the meantime, here are my improvements in your essay:

the life cycle OF THE NYMPH is completed between 34 and 36 days.

the life process of the nymph is started STARTS when the female lays eggs, usually two or three eggs per OVER A PERIOD OF 3 days. What is more, t The insects EGGS need 3 days to maturity time MATURE. The following OVER THE COURSE OF 9 days, each egg hatches AS a new generation which OF nymphS THAT molts three times as it develops.

A more detailed looks at the graph reveals that three molting places. Initially, the nymph emerges from THE egg in ON the fourth day. Furthermore, it grows to be young insect after 7 days. Eventually, it is called A young adult nymph when it is 9 days old. IT reaches full maturity in the 34-36 days.

Home / Writing Feedback / The cycle graph shows the various steps of nymph life.