Essay about the daily activities of my mother

linbud 1 / -  
the daily activities of my mother

my mother's name is mrs. khotijah. she's 40 years old. she always wakes up around 5 a.m. after she wakes up, she takes a bath and then go to pray. my mother is a seller. she sells some vegetables in the market. but, before she go to the market ,she still does her responsibilities of her children. she washes the clothes then prepares the breakfast for us. after that, she prepares her self before she go.in 6 a.m she's already go to work. she workes for about 7 hours in a day. so thats why i dont have much time to spend with her.

after she come home, she takes a rest for a while then takes bath and prepares for the dinner. she usually spends her spare time by watching her favorit serial on tv for an hour or even more. and finally, around 9 p.m or when her favorit serial is over, she turns the tv off and go to sleep

*help me plz, my lecturer give an assignment to write and essay and he said that we shouldnt do any mistakes, cuz no mercy and no excuse about it
Lina, the way you write in such a careless manner will definitely affect your grade. The first rule of writing is "Always capitalize the first letter of every sentence." This is to indicate the start of a new sentence. You also do not use paragraphing to separate your thoughts or the relating of your mother's activities. In an essay, you need to have at least 3 sentences per paragraph. At least 5 separated paragraphs compose a full essay. I will help you by rewriting your essay below in the correct format. Keep in mind that you need to remember how the corrections were done. Apply it to your next essay assignments. We can help you edit your succeeding essays.

My mother's name is Mrs. Khotijah. She's 40 years old. She always wakes up around 5 a.m. After she wakes up, she takes a bath and then goes to pray. My mother is a vendor. She sells vegetables in the market. But, before she goes to the market ,she still does her responsibilities for her children.She washes the clothes then prepares breakfast for us. After that, she prepares herself before she goes to the market at 6 a.m.

She works for about 7 hours in a day. That's why we don't spend much time together.

After she comes home, she takes a rest then takes a bath and prepares dinner. She usually spends her spare time watching her favorite serial on tv for an hour or more. She goes to bed at around 9 p.m. or when her favorite serial is over.

As you can see, I separated your thoughts into paragraphs. Please do your best to extend the shortest ones into at least 3 sentences to meet the paragraph requirements. That means no less than 3 sentences with a maximum of 5 sentences for beginners in essay writing. Try to tell the teacher more about your mother's work that keeps her away from her family. That is the shortest part of the essay. So make it longer. Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about the daily activities of my mother