Every daily activity needs water, but some countries experience shortage of it

mardian24 46 / 75  
What are the causes of water scarcity? What are your solutions?

Nowadays, water is the most essential part in the world on the grounds that, every daily activity needs water. But, these days the amount of water is utterly decreasing, and several causes are the key of this problems. Personally, I would believe that there are several solutions to handle this problem. This essay will first explain about people's habit which have used water wastefully and dry season as the main problems and then talk about that inhabitants should change their bad habits by understanding the consequences that will happen and people need to make backup water while dry season happens.

Using water in appropriate way has cause a lack of water in many places because the amount of water is limited. Sometimes people just let water flow from faucet with no attention, and they do not realize that water needs long process to be ready to reuse by people in the next day. With reference to the latest scientific research, one litter of water that we depleted took two a half month by natural processing which could be used by people again. A further reason is a dry season that will give a huge impact to the availability of water in several countries. When the intensity of rain is below standard, it absolutely makes a drought season. For instance, Africa experienced a long drought while there was no rain in three months. The consequences was land being dry and there was no water in well.

On the other hand, using water efficiently is a simple idea which can hugely save the existence of water. To make this change is enough difficult and need deeply understanding about the risk that will exist in the future. After that, people will automatically do without any order. In September, BBC news announced that family was the first place for people to know the function for saving water to the next generation. What is more, it is better for people to keep water in a large storage that will be used in dry season. It is a brilliant idea to fill the necessary in the future.

To sum up, wasting of water is the majority problem and dry season is a problem that needs to handle while the amount of water is limited. Besides, understanding from the function of water in the future and collecting every water drop from the sky are the solutions of this problem.
Mardian, in terms of task accuracy along with coherence and cohesion, I believe that you could get a band score of 6 for the opening statement alone. That is because you have shown a clear understanding of the prompt and a more than acceptable paraphrasing of the topic within the opening paragraph. The rest of the essay shows that you took some time to outline your thoughts and your discussion method in the succeeding paragraphs. Though there may be some language inconsistencies in the overall essay, the topic and opinion discussions stand out in the essay and is easily identifiable by the reader.

As for the lexical resource and grammatical range and accuracy, this could very well score a 5 since the errors in word usage and grammar use, along with sentence development problems are evident but isn't so bad that it changes the message of your written work. An example of the word usage problem would be when you used the term "litter" which means trash or garbage when what you really meant to say was "liter" which is a liquid measurement description. Not to worry though, these problems are minimal and should see some improvement along with the additional practice tests you will be completing.

Mistakes aside, the fact that you did not give the reader a hard time in deciphering what you want to say is enough for me to believe that you will be showing continued improvement over time. Keep the faith and keep up the good work.

Home / Writing Feedback / Every daily activity needs water, but some countries experience shortage of it