In our daily life, we often meet strangers or our neighbors in the street and we just greet them

Sari Trisna 7 / 11  
Why You Should Talk to Strangers (TED Summary)

In our daily life, we often meet strangers or our neighbors in the street and we greet them with meaningless greeting. Nowadays people have a mindset that strangers is culprit, they can injure us and we should to be wary to them. On the other side, most of them have warmhearted. On top of that, people still think that to be friendly with strangers is weird action. Of course, It can be difficult to make interaction with strangers, however, using that perception is the easier way . The upside that using our senses better than fears is that we can gain intimacy in terms of lead to emotional resonance and meaning. The research shows that people usually feel more enjoy when they are open their inner selves to strangers compared their friend or family. Because it is easy to share story with someone that we never meet again, so it has lack consequences. People also obtain a pleasure experiences when we could tell our whole story. Despite the fact that we need to be kind to strangers, there are some rules depend on where do you live and we must realize when we should be friendly or not.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello sari,

Nowadays people have a mindset that strangers is are culprit, they ...

... however, using that perception is the easier way .

The upside that using our senses better than fears is that we can gain intimacy ...

The research data shows that people usually feel ...

People also obtain a pleasure experiences when we could tell our whole story.

hope these help
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hi sari, here is my thought

Nowadays, people have a mindset that strangers isare culprit,

using that perception is the easiert way

The upside thatof using our senses is better than fears is that we can gain intimacy in terms ...

so it has lack of consequences.

That's it. I wish it could be useful.
Best Regard
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hi sari trisna,,let me see and give you some advices

..., we often meet strangers or ourneighborsneighbours in the street and we greet ...
Nowadays, people have a mindset that strangers isare culprit, they can injurehurt us and we should to be waryworry to them.
... people usually feel more enjoy when they are open their inner selves to strangers comparedthan their friend or family. Because it is easy to share a story with someone (...) so it has lack of consequences.

#you use a simple way and sentences more,,you have to increase your ability to build sentences
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi Sari Trisna

there are some rules depend on where doyou live and we must realize when we should be friendly or not. (Be consistent on your subject)

People also obtain a pleasure experiences

Keep doing your best

Home / Writing Feedback / In our daily life, we often meet strangers or our neighbors in the street and we just greet them