Dangerous automobile drivers

yenyee 1 / -  

speeders, cell-phone users, and teenagers at the wheel

Nowadays, taking part in transportation is a daily work but maybe has risk to your life because of unexpected traffic accidents. It's very likely to say that dangerous automobile drivers contribute to the issue has been mentioned.There are three main types of them. They are speeders,cell-phone users, and teenagers.

To begin with, speeders are dangerous drivers,which is huge factor in car crashing. When people drives with high speed, they hard to control or handle if the front objects stop suddenly. Therefore, that can lead to serious accidents with the high mortality. So if you are hurry, do not drive too fast, it's very dangerous. Maybe you will get to your places sooner a litle bit or you will ruin your life.

The next kind of person who can create danger is cell-phone user while driving.By doing that, people can get distraction easily.They do not focus on driving anymore .Furthermore, they can not hear anything around even someone honks. Thus, they can hit other vehicle nearby. So that, do not do two things at once especially while driving.

Last but not least, teenagers are also considered dangerous automobile drivers for sure. First, they are not allowed to drive if they are under 18 years old due to the lack of knowlegde about traffic laws. For examples, there are many traffic signs that teens do not know what they mean. So teenagers are always misunderstanding and go to the wrong ways. In addition,teenagers are not proficient in driving,they don't have much driving experience.Hence, that is very dangerous not for only drivers but also people on the road.

With all the tokens have been mentioned ,you can recognize who is dangerous automotobile drivers. To keep you and your family safer ,you should avoid bad habits like speeding, using cell-phone while driving, and if you are not allowed to drive by law, do not try to do that.
taeyonieee 2 / 9 6  
You don't give us the full question/ task prompt so it's very hard to judge whether the content is on topic or not. Therefore, I'll only give you my personal opinions on other aspects ( mainly related to grammar ), such as : word choice, sentence structure,...

- In case is a formal writing essay, we do not use the nominative pronoun " you ". This would make your essay have kind of " propaganda" sound and not objective.

- Move to the first body
+ "which is " => " which are " > You can't use " which" to replace a clause in this situation. Because speeders are the cause of accident, not the characteristics (description) of the speeders do.

+ people drives. The second sentence is a one that I don't understand. Maybe there is some mistake when you translate your idea from your native language into English. This mistake also repeat throughout your whole essay. You should practice more on your word choice and the way you express your idea.

+ " So " is not a adverb that should stand at the beginning of the sentence. It could be replace by " Therefore " , " Hence " , " Thus ", " Because of this ", " Due to this fact" ,....

- Now the second body paragraph:
+ There is no saying " Create danger "
+ get distracted not distraction . If you use a noun you have to use it with a right valid collocation. Or else, be simple.
+ So that : word by word mistake again.
- The two last paragraph you need to figure out the mistake yourself.

- By the way, you use too many short sentence, which could make readers kind of uncomfortable because of uncontinuous "reading flow "

In conclusion, the biggest mistake in your essay is the way you express your idea simply by translating from your native conversational language into English.This is a common mistake that you should avoid. Try to translate a whole idea, not word by word. Furthermore, you need to work more on your style of writing sentences.
As an English writing exercise, you did not do a bad job. You actually have a coherent essay presentation although the grammar structure definitely needs some work. The good news, is that you know enough words to properly explain yourself. While some of the words used may be a stretch in terms of vocabulary usage, it still gets your idea across to the reader. Good job.

However, you need to understand that an essay paragraph needs to have a complete explanation and presentation. Your explanations are a bit too short to really fully explain what you want to say. However, a partial explanation, as a part of English essay writing exercises, is totally acceptable. You are still learning how to write so we should appreciate the effort that you put into your writing.

I would not worry so much about the structure or content of your essay. You got your basic discussion represented. You could have explained some of the sections better but, then again, you are just practicing. This isn't an IELTS essay topic yet. Now, if you had written an IELTS topic essay, I would have been extremely hard on your mistakes and highly analytical of your content.

What I can see is that you are making the effort to learn how to properly structure your English sentences. You are getting there. This is a sample of acceptable beginner English sentence creations. These are mostly simple sentences, which is good. Do not aim to write complex sentences yet. You will get there, just not at this time. Take your time. Don't rush it. Nothing will come of you reaching for something you are not ready for yet.

Keep writing. You are doing well and can only get better over time.

Home / Writing Feedback / Dangerous automobile drivers