TV is dangerous for family bonds; Do you agree?

nguyenngoc 4 / 8  
TV is dangerous, because it has destroyed the family living communication. Some people said that it absorbs people's time too much that they have no time to talk to each other. To what extent do you agree or disagree

.
TV seems to be a threatening item for communication of households. Some people claimed that family members prefer spending time on watching TV to interacting with each other. I somewhat disagree that interacting with each other in families is exterminated by watching TV.

The main reason why I dispose the danger of TV for communication in a family is because usually family members watch TV when they are eating dinner. It is time for people to gather after finishing their working day. After watching programme on TV they will have a variety of topics to discuss each other. That why I suppose that TV is a helpful tool to connect to the family members closer.In addition, TV also offers a wide range of channels as well as entertaining programmes such as comedies or football matches. These programmes would be more interesting if people participate in simutaniously. Thus family members will have great and fun time together. In this way I think TV Is an ideal gadget to connect family member with each other.

However, spending time on watching TV too much will have drawbacks for communication in households. Because nowadays there are lot of families own more than one TV. They put them in their private rooms that can watch TV more convenient. Therefore people prefer sitting in their rooms for watching TV to going out to talk with each other. As a result, family members are isolated by spending time on watching TV excessively that will make a big gap communication between family members. From this view it is clearly that TV has become a risky gadget in households.

In summary, I somewhat disagree that communication
Between family members is harmed by watching TV. This is because people will have a number of subjects to talk to each other like I have mentioned above.
TV seems to be a threatening item for communication of households

TV has become a serious threat to family bonds because it affects adversely on communication between family members.

Some people claimedclaim that family members prefer spending time on watching TV to interacting with each other.

... claimed is past tense and hence it is not the right form of tense. This line should be kept at present tense.
You need to work on grammar a bit. Also, do not use keywords when you are not sure of their usage. They might have a very different meaning. For example;

The main reason why I dispose the danger of TV for communication in a family is because usually family members watch TV when they are eating dinner.

Here, the word dispose is not the appropriate usage. Instead, you should have used a word like "believe".

Home / Writing Feedback / TV is dangerous for family bonds; Do you agree?