Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS - Dangerous sports such as boxing or motor-racing should be banned.

tashappleaddict 2 / 1  
Dangerous sports such as boxing or motor-racing should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence. risks sports for example boxing or motor racing should not be allowed. Rather than giving positive impacts to the society, dangerous sports give negative impacts to the society. This essay will examine the reasons why high risks sports such as boxing and motor racing need to be prohibited.

Boxing shows violence and physical abuse. Nevertheless, boxing show appears on televisions as well as children and young adults can see the boxing shows. Because of that, children may practice boxing in school and it is not proper. In my country there was an accident that two students in Jakarta, the capital city in my country who practiced boxing in school died. Children and young adult who see boxing show can get traumatic experience because they see the boxers bleeding and fainted. For the boxers, they can die or flawed for the rest of their lives. Overall, seeing physical abuse is not good for children.

Motor racing often calls Moto GP, people from many countries in the world train their skills to be racers in Moto GP. Although only few people who have chance to be riders, Moto GP never loose fans. Because there are many people who love seeing attractions in Moto GP. Many accidents have happened in the race, because Moto GP is an extremely dangerous sport. The latest accident which just happened last year, Marco Simoncelli, he was a good rider and he was still young when he died. We do not want to see any people or any racers died like Simoncelli. There are many options of sport which is still good to see but it is not extreme.

In conclusion, extreme sports need to be forbid. Dangerous sports make many victims. Otherwise, there are many sports which is not extreme that people can enjoy.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - Dangerous sports such as boxing or motor-racing should be banned.