Dangerous sports. People are free to select which activities make them feel happy.

jenn2001 1 / -  

should dangerous sports be prohibited?

People have many views about whether dangerous sports should be prohibited by the authority. While some argue that it is necessary to have a ban on sports that are risky, I believe that individuals should be the right to choose whatever they enjoy.

There are two primitive reasons for the forbidding on risk sports. First and foremost, they are harmful to their participants' survival. This is because the players might face death if they encounter obstacles makes their physical health have serious problems such as broken legs or arms. Car racing is a good case in point. Those who join this game are likely to have accidents, which could lead them to disabled status. Secondly, there are other various healthy sports and less risky for the public to take part in such as volleyball, badminton and so on. Such activities not only help keep people in shape but also bring a lot of fun.

People are free to select which activities make them feel happy. The first reason is that sports bringing people strong feeling tend to attract almost people to join as a result of their challenging aspect. The individuals prefer experiencing surprising things in life such as flying in the sky or diving under the sea. For example, fly sport is a kind of enchanting activities bring people the best feeling when they can fly in the sky like birds. Such a game that only courageous people dare to do. Another reason is that people will feel unfair when their favourite sports prohibited. If different leisure activities like swimming, cycling are encouraged everyone people to join, it is meaningless to have a ban on dangerous sports. Many people tend to favour a kind of risk sports over safe ones. If this sort of sport is forbidden, they will feel upset and stressed, which lead detrimental to citizen's joyfulness. A recent study concluded that there was 90 per cent of people having to face the depressed emotion when not being allowed to take part in the dangerous sports they have the passion for.

In conclusion, while others believe that sports that are detrimental to human beings' health should be censored by the government, I argue that it is gorgeous to allow people to do whatever they prefer.
Leihn 1 / 1  
Overall the essay concept is good, but I believe that you should try to find synonyms to some of the words you used, like; primitive - basic, survival - health. You should change some of the words altogether. For example - gorgeous.

Home / Writing Feedback / Dangerous sports. People are free to select which activities make them feel happy.