Daniel Levitin tells how to figure out a problem before it happens or how to minimise the damage

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
How to Stay Calm When you Know you'll be stressed by Daniel Levitin

Daniel Levitin is a neuroscientist, and he shared his experience when he cannot go into his house because the door is locked. He decided to break the window with a large rock and came into his house. His experience inspired him to share about how to figure out a problem before this problem happens or minimise the damage. The part of brain named hippocampus is responsible for tracking the locations of important things.

Many peoples have decided about its life when a problem happened. For example, when someone had a bad disease, they must decide to live in shorter life and pain-free or longer life which has a great deal of pain towards the end. When our brain under stressed it released cortisol and make some part of the brain do not function normally, and the best you can do it is think rationally.
Ssakshijain 28 / 146 87  
Hey yonathan, here are my comments.
......... experience with a locked door. A day when he was not able to get into his home because of the lock. .He decided to break the window and get inside. This incident changed his perception of solving problems even before they occur. He revealed a part of our brain is responsible for tracking the locations of important things (I did not get this line? ).namely hippo-campus .

Most of the people make decisions when difficulties knock on their door. ........
You need to be more concrete in your sentences, the meaning is not clear and flow is missing. Plus too many repetitive words, I tried to sort out few sentences which will give you an idea hope this helps:)
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Ho Yonathan
Here some suggestions for your writing

and he shared his experience when he cannot could not go into his house because the door is was locked.

Many peoples have decided about itstheir life when

when someone had has a badchronic disease

Cheer up

Home / Writing Feedback / Daniel Levitin tells how to figure out a problem before it happens or how to minimise the damage