The data about global population progress and the proportion of urban areas in several world zones.

ainunazwaria 10 / 18 5  

WRITING TASK 1 - WORLD POPULATION GROWTH

The graphs compare the data about global population progress and the proportion of urban areas in several world zones. Overall, it is noticeably that global inhabitant proportion will increase gradually and proportionate to the total people who lives in expanding areas, while the sum people of developed zones will remain steady.

Initially, the worldwide inhabitant number was on 1000 millions of people. Afterwards, there was no significantly inreasing until 1920. The rising number recently appear from 1940, and keep increase enormously. The proportion of population will be projected hit the peak in 2040 at approximately 8000 millions of people. While, in the following years, the global inhabitant number will be experienced a downward trend to 6000 millions of people.

Compared to the second data, the number of people in expanding zones also experienced an upward trend and will be predicted to keep increase up to 2040. While the highest proportion predicted will be reached in 2040 at about 3000 millions of people. By contrast, the developing areas showed a steadily number and predicted will stay the same until 2040.
Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
Hi, ainunazwaria, I hope I can help you to write an essay

1. ... inhabitant proportion willwould increase gradually ...
Because it is happen in the past, hence 'will' should be replaced by would

2. ... people of developed zones willwould remain steady ...
Same as before, it is still in the same part, so change will ---> would

3. There is a spelling error,
inreasing ---> increasing

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / The data about global population progress and the proportion of urban areas in several world zones.