Ielts - data on the spendings of citizens in the UK on three categories of fast food in 1990

Minhhanh5120 1 / -  

fast foods expeditures

Task 1 : The Bar graph below shows the Expenditure in Million Pounds on fast food items by income groups in the UK.

My answer:

The bart chart illustrates data on the spending of the income groups citizens in the UK on three categories of fast food in 1990.
Overall, the high and average class British prefer consuming hamburgers, while the low class spent the most money on fish and chips during the 1900s.

The amount of spending on hamburgers was highest for rich people, around 47 million pound, which is just over 30% for the average income class and below 15% for the low-income class. Two other popular fast food items among the high earning people were pizza and fish and chips which consumed more than 15 million pounds in 1990.

Among the average earning people, the second most favourite fast food item was fish and chips for which they made an expense of 25 million pounds in this year. On the other hand, pizza was the least popular item among the people of low income, at just above 6 military pounds and they preferred eating fish and chips and hamburger to eating the pizza.

pizza and fish and chips which consumed more than 15 million pounds

Seperate the data presentation. Pizza was consumed ata different financial representation. Do not assume shared data. This error shows that the image values were not properly assessed. One item= one reference. Avoid merging information the avoid information errors.

47 million pound

The currency reference is missing an S at the end. This should be presented in plural form. The currency reference is correct in other sections.

On the other hand,

What happened to the one hand? When using this comparison reference, do it in partner references/phrases. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to use the reference.

and they preferred eating fish and chips and hamburger to eating the pizza.

This should be an individual sentence as the food reference in for an unrelated disk

The writer has done a pretty good job at analysis presentation. More grammar and vocabulary lessons are needed since there are where most of the errors forus.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts - data on the spendings of citizens in the UK on three categories of fast food in 1990