David Christian ask every audience with one question: How does the Universe make complexity?

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
The History of our world in 18 minutes by David Christian

David Christian ask every audience with one question: How does the Universe make complexity? To answer this question, he begins with 13.7 billion years ago when nothing exists and suddenly the core of universe which small as atom appear and expanding very quickly. 380.000 years after big bang simple hydrogen atom appear. With a high temperature, the cloud of hydrogen transformed to star and a large number of a rocky planet.

The next stage, first living organism created from the right amount of energy, chemical reaction, and liquid. In 4 billion years ago, there is a simple living organism such as single cell organism. Then, about 500 million years ago multiple cells organism exists such as fish, reptiles, plants, and dinosaurs. When asteroids wipe out the dinosaurs, our mammalian ancestors thrive and the first Neanderthal man exists about 35 million years ago. And then, the first homo sapiens exists about 200.000 years ago.

The basic difference between human and other animal is human conduct a complex and precise language system, as the resulting human have an ability to transfer knowledge to generation to generation. Human ancestors learn to live in the different environment such as dessert, jungle, even ice age tundra in Siberia. And now, 7 billion of human are linked up globally with the internet.
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Hello Brothers
Let me give you some advices

David Christian asked every audience with one...
... when nothing existsed and suddenly (...) which was small as atom appeared and expanding very quickly.

Overall, you wrote perfectly. However, i think you should try to use variation of grammar on your writing.

good luck
Hi Yonathan, below are my thoughts to help you out with your revision.

- and suddenly the core of the universe
- which is as small as atom
- after big bang, a simple hydrogen atom appeared. Withand with a high
- to a star and a large number of a rocky planet.

- The next stage, firstthe living organisms created
- InAbout 4 billion years ago,
- years ago, (don't forget your punctuation marks ) multiple cells organism
- And thenThen , the first homo sapiens

- The basic difference between humans and other
- animals is that,
- humans conduct a complex
- and precise language system, as the resulting
- human have anto the ability to transfer
- And nowNow , 7 billion of human ...

There you have it Yonathan, overall, it was a pretty well managed essay, a few minor modifications needed and you should be good to go.

Home / Writing Feedback / David Christian ask every audience with one question: How does the Universe make complexity?