TED article - David Christian- The history of our world

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
A question which is asked by David Christian to audience is how did the universe make complexity?. He began his explanation from 13.7 billion years ago, when there was nothing and suddenly small atom emerged as the core of universe. In the next 380.000 years after big bang, there was hydrogen atom appeared.

The differences between human and another beings is human have a complex language system. In order to transfer information and knowledge among them. Furthermore, people can strive even in extreme environment such as dessert, jungle and ice age. And in the modern age, myriad of people are linked with internet.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Lincoln..
Actually, your summary is good. However, you have to call your attention to some matters. Please, meet my notes to understand what I mean.

A question which is(you should omit the conjunction) asked by David Christian ...
... explanation from A CIRCUMSTANCE 13.7 billion years ago, when there (...) as the core of THE universe.

The differences between human and an THE other beings is human have HAS a complex language system.
... even in extreme environmentS such as dessert, ...
And in the modern age, A myriad of people are linked withTO THE internet.

pay attention:
1. Make your sentence more various. learn about reducing and omitting.
2. Use of articles
3. plural and singular
4. verb agreement

Please, before you upload yours, you should reread so that you can diminish your faults.
GOOD LUCK
sydneynguyen 6 / 16 2  
Dear friend,

You wrote: ...differences between human and another beings is human have ...

You have used the singular "another" with a plural noun. Did you mean other beings or the other beings?. Revise: 'other beings'

You wrote: ... another beings is human have a complex ...

(probably, you should use here: to have

Home / Writing Feedback / TED article - David Christian- The history of our world