These days the health of children have become an immense problem to deal with

Ra_fhli 22 / 17 8  
Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem.
To what extent do you agree with this statement?

In order to keep healthy, prevention is better than cure. These days children's healthy simply have become immense problem to deal with, for this case, not only schools and parents should take responsibility to address that problem, but also some elements have big influence as well. In this following essay, it is worth-looking to discuss why I agree.

First and foremost, it is important to emphasize that parents and school should be re-cooperate to overcome children's health problems. The main factors basically caused by consuming junk foods excessively. As a person in charge, parents should be more aware toward their child by taking away for those foods, one way is by homemade foods in creative ways. Children certainly reconsider to consume fast food if they realize that parent's food still better. Furthermore, school also have big responsibility to tackle that problem by giving additional insight for their pupils, and providing medical checkup periodically.

However, I firmly believe that not only parents and school should be taking responsible, but also other factors should be considered. Firstly, Government, in order to maintain society's health, they should raise the junk food tax. Researcher from University of Bristol, Dr. Pauline Emmett reveals that about 65% of people's illness caused by consuming junk food regularly. Besides, Media mass also has big influence to encourage society through broadcast health advertisement. Moreover, health authorities should take responsible as well with ensuring every single product is simply appropriate on sale in the market.

All in all, I utterly believe that unhealthy lifestyle for children able to tackle by both parents and schools methods. Furthermore, some stakeholders also have big influence.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Furthermore, school also have big responsibility to tackle that problem by giving additional insight for their pupils, and providing medical checkup periodically.

To succeed this idea, not only parents but also school should take highly consideration for maintaining student health such as standardize food providing in school canteen and arrange periodical check-up for the schoolchildren.

Home / Writing Feedback / These days the health of children have become an immense problem to deal with