30 Days Method to Try New Something

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
The new something can add to our life with many ways, mainly think or planning and try it for the next 30 days because this way is very effectively to support our self-do more, pressure and harder 30 days challenge and finally be much more memorable about something. We can keep thinking of self that one small thing is sustainable changes.

Source : TED
Yurike, did you really finish reading the article that you decided to summarize? I don't believe that you did. This statement actually doesn't make sense. There are simply too many missing facts in your report for this summary to be informative or reflective of the original article. You do not have a proper topic sentence at the start of the essay which would have successfully introduced the central discussion topic. I am not even sure what the 30 day challenge is about in your summary mostly because you have long winded sentences that do not have any objective. It is almost as if you did not understand what you read so you just tried to come up with something for the summary, whether is was applicable or not. Whether it actually informed the reader or not. This is one of your worst summaries to date that I have read. I hope you will fully read the article again and try to write a more applicable summary report for it. This summary would not get a passing grade in any aspect of scoring consideration.
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
Hello Yurike, I think your summary is too shorter. Please make sure that minimum it contain 150 words. I hope you can doing it more seriously, because it will really improve your listening aspects. Actually in the last month, i often late to gather that daily assignment, (If you don't believe, ask miss ray, i usually gather it in the morning), but don't act like me, because i think you can gather it on time.

Please also write down your TED Link, so the contributor and the other people who will correct you can know your reference for making summary.

Home / Writing Feedback / 30 Days Method to Try New Something