These days, more and more people are going to another countries.IELTS

uzboy 9 / 29  
Please, Give Your Mark As IELTS score!
These days, more and more people are going to another countries for significant periods of time , either to find job or to study. There are clearly benefits to doing this, but people who live abroad can also face some difficulties.

Concurrently, taking a year out to live and study abroad is being popular among young adults. For many, it's a chance of new scenery and unforgettable life changing experience. Whereas, it consists of benefits and downsides of moving abroad. In this essay, I'll draw some reasons why the number of people who go abroad has increased dramatically and examples of drawbacks of it.

To initiate, one of the most advantages of living abroad is that people have a chance to mix with new friends from different culture backgrounds and learn how to cope with various unexpected life pressures. In addition, the new life exchanging experience enables to broaden your horizon that you start think differently in your society. Moreover, studying and living abroad provides your job prospects with high guarantee career because of effective international education.

On the other hand there are some disadvantages of abroad life that you can't receive any support from your friends and family because of dilemmas such as culture shock or homesickness. Furthermore, it's difficult to start afresh from scratch that people can't immerse to alien life condition for instance climate and native folk habits. To be more specific, oversea people differ from each other because of lifestyle and climate ,hence it leads to feel more solitary . Moreover, language barrier is another major issue for all people who come from abroad, so most of students find it difficult to mix with regional language .

All things considered, the popularity of moving abroad is increasing significantly among young people because of effective study and good quality of life attractive ones. Whereas, there is some downside of broad life period because of isolation and language barrier. In my of view ,the positive side of moving abroad outcome the negative ones.
chaaaany 2 / 3 1  

On the other hand there are some disadvantages of abroad life that you can't receive any support from your friends and family because of dilemmas such as culture shock or homesickness. Furthermore, it's difficult to start afresh from scratch that people can't immerse to alien life condition for instance climate and native folk habits. To be more specific, oversea people differ from each other because of lifestyle and climate, hence it leads to feel more solitary. Moreover, language barrier is another major issue for all people who come from abroad, so most of students find it difficult to mix with regional language.

All things considered, the popularity of moving abroad is increasing significantly among young people because of effective study and good quality of life attractive ones. However, there is some downside of broad life period because of isolation and language barrier. Personally, I believe that the positive sides of moving abroad outcome the negative ones.

Home / Writing Feedback / These days, more and more people are going to another countries.IELTS