These days, as the rising of international trade, many primary requirements are imported from abroad

La Baso 15 / 22  
These days, as the rising of international trade, many primary requirements are imported from other countries. Although this reduces the income of small local business, its benefits such as the availability of inhabitants needs which are not produced in their countries and improving international relationship among countries far eclipse the demerits.

Since the international trade has increased, many people are positioned in demerit side due to the incapable of rivalries. A good example of this is the small local business. This is due to the fact that most of commodities made from other countries have the best quality and cheaper than local products. As a result of this, these items experience a dramatic drop in national market. Hence, the system makes small local companies bankrupt. It is evident that, the International trade has demerits especially to the small locals companies.

However, there are also the positive effects in international trade system. Although it makes some people in complicated situation, the policy helps the societies find the vital needs that are not produced in their own areas. For instance, some necessary goods like good clothes, bread, butter and so on can be imported to the poor countries. Hence, this policy helps societies fulfill their primary needs. Not only this, it strengthens relationship among the countries obtaining mutual benefits. For this reason, the international trade is very popular due to resulting many merits.

To sum up, it is evident that although international trade reduces small local sellers' incomes, it helps the inhabitants find the important needs and improves the international-relation among countries. Hence, due to positive impacts, this policy should be adjusted and preserved wisely.
Anaguna 21 / 27 5  
Here some corrections for you Labaso:
Although this reduces the income of small local business ,
"of the small local business"
improving international relationship among countries far eclipse the demerits.
"improving the international relationship"
This is due to the fact that most of commodities made from other countries
"This is due to the fact that most of the commodities made from other countries"
As a result of this, these items experience a dramatic drop in national market .
As a result of this, these items experience a dramatic drop in the national market.
(Be careful in using an article)

It is evident that, the International trade has demerits especially to the small locals companies. (Do not need comma after "that")
Kimbong93 7 / 12 1  
Dear Baso, I am really happy to read your essay. It is completely clear. But let me to give you a suggetion.

Please, do not make a repetition in your essay such as "people ", you may change it to "society, person, man, or citizen "

Thank you.
Regards,

Kimbong93

Home / Writing Feedback / These days, as the rising of international trade, many primary requirements are imported from abroad