These days, youngsters are susceptible to be had an impact on many factors

phong123 1 / 1  
TOPIC:

Some people think that family is the most important influence on young adults.

Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use example to support your opinion

These days, youngsters are susceptible to be had an impact on many factors. While many people believe that they are impacted the most by friends, Some support family is far more influential on their children than friends. From my perspective, I agree later.

It is clear that family life is the closest place that youngsters have had since they were born. They have more chances to meet their older people in their family including their grandparents, parents, sisters, and brothers having many different character traits. Therefore, the elderly would teach youngers how to do whatever they know when all members of the family do some jobs together. For example, When young adults do household chores with their parents, they will be taught how to clean the house, cook, iron facilitating parents to influence their children on cleaning which friends could not share.

Secondly, Young adults tend to respect and trust their family members more than friends they have met. This acts as a precursor for young people to listen and follow their family. For instance, when they have a mental or physical disorder, they tend to tell and ask bits of advice from their parents who have a lot of experience to offer.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that members of the family are the most significant impact on children owing to the frequent meeting chance and respect in the elderly.
The essay you wrote does not meet the 250 minimum word requirement. 231 words is still substantially far enough from the 250 minimum count, causing you to still have a large word percentage score deduction. That is a deduction that will be applied even before the other 4 scoring sections are considered. You will definitely suffer a lower GRA and LR score because you are using English words in the wrong manner. There is no such phrase as; "I agree later." I believe you meant to say, "I agree with the latter." It is important that you do not use words and phrases you are not familiar with because these types of errors will always affect 2 scoring sections in the rubic. Be very careful with your sentence structure and vocabulary usage. Those are the sections where students get the most deductions during the test.
OP phong123 1 / 1  
@Holt Thank you so much

Home / Writing Feedback / These days, youngsters are susceptible to be had an impact on many factors