The ''dealing with people'' communication skill was chosen as the most essential in work.

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
The table below gives the results of two surveys, in 1997 and 2006, in which people were asked which communication skills were essential in their jobs.
The table shows the information about some communication skills which are important for employees doing their jobs based on survey in two different years. Overall, it can be seen that most of external communication skills outnumbered the internal ones. However, the averaged percentage results for both kinds of the communication skills increased from 1997 to 2006.

External communication skills consisted of four different skills related to customers services. The largest number of people selected '' dealing with people'' as the most necessary skill. Therefore, it was accounted for 60 per cent in 1997 and 60 per cent in 2006.

On the other hand, there were six basic skills related to communication skills in internal companies. The most important skill in this category was ability for listening carefully to colleagues which accounted for 38 per cent in 1997 and increased to 47 per cent in 2006. However, this category skill included the least essential verbal skill that was the competence for making speeches and presentation. It only involved 7 per cent respondents in the first year surveyed and 11 per cent respondents in the second one.

Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

Your text could be improved if you apply the following adjustments:

table showspresents...
based on [...] the survey data from two different years.
can be seen that [...] the external communication skills outnumber the internal ones.
the average [...] percentile rate for both...
skills consisted ... customers services.
Therefore [...] These people accounted for 60...
there were also mentioned six basic...
was the ability...

Other than that everything seems to be just fine. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / The ''dealing with people'' communication skill was chosen as the most essential in work.