Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

"Dear Joe" - an unhappy experience - essay help

monterosa 1 / -  
Good afternoon,

My teacher told me about this web. I think it is very useful for my study. Please help me check this essay out.

"Dear Joe,

We haven't met and talked to each other for a long time. So I am very happy to write this letter to you to share with you what happened to me. I want to tell you about my most unhappy experience. It happened last Sunday. On that day, my parents went to work and my sister went on a picnic with her friends. So I was alone at home. Before leaving home, my parents had reminded me to lock the door carefully but I forgot to do it. At that time, I was lying on the chair and watching a film. It was so interesting and attractive that I watched it from the beginning to the end. When the film ended, I had overslept on the chair and the door wasn't locked. A few hours later, I got up and saw the door have been opened. Suddenly, I realized my bike had lost. I was really worried and didn't know how to tell my mother about that. Luckily, two days later, the thief was caught and I received my bike from the police.

Do you know how I felt then? I felt that I was very lucky. That experience taught me a lesson and reminded me remember to lock the door when I was alone at home. Do you have any experience to tell me? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours,
Alice"
Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / "Dear Joe" - an unhappy experience - essay help