The death of the Thai king throws the country into turmoil

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
After king of Thai's, Bhumibol Adulyadej is passed. Many people doubted succession not to be soft in this monarchy country. Commonly, milestone in Thailand's politic involved by army power. This situation able to under control in Bhumibol regime which was Thai's army loyal to the king but after his gone the day uncertainty in Thailand. This country had riot in 2014 where the action class violent middle class people against the rural people then this brought the army taken advantage from it. Nowadays, many public goods are closed and some multinational and international organizations have been announcing to their labor to spend their time to work at home for couple weeks. Thai's official confirmed that prince, Maha Vajiralongkorn will be continuing his father throne. For this situation, some analysts argued it may be caused friction because the prince unpopular among Thai's.

source: economist
Hi Patta, just to share with you, the past week has been a devastating one for the people of Thailand and for the rest of those who call it home, I have been to Thailand for a couple of times and I bet you, it is one the best places you want to spend your vacation to, you have beautiful places to visit, people are absolutely exceptional and the food is just the best mix of your favorites and must try dishes that will melt your heart and definitely fill your tummy. The King's passing is one that will be in Thailand's history and it is for all of us as well.

Moving on, please find a few enhancements to your essay below;
- After king of Thai's,the passing of Thailand's King Bhumibol Adulyadej is passed. Many, may people doubted
- the succession to go, not to beso soft in this monarchy country.
- Commonly,the milestone inof Thailand's politics involved byan army power.
- This situation able tois under control in King Bhumibol
- regime which was Thai's armyis loyal to the king
- but after his gonepassing, there is anthe day
- This country had a riot in 2014 where
- the action classclashed violently between the middle

- Thai's officials confirmed that prince,Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn
- For this situationIn this succession ,
- some analysts argued it may be caused friction
- because the princePrince is unpopular among Thai's.

There you have it Patta, one thing that is very important when you are writing current events and writing in general is, when your subject is very powerful, politics, actors and actresses, powerful business people, you have to make sure that you give that much deserved respect to there names by writing them with a capitalized first letter.

Home / Writing Feedback / The death of the Thai king throws the country into turmoil