In a few decades, development of technology has changed the life of ordinary society - IELTS 2

maryarifin 2 / 1  
Earlier technological development brought more benefits changes to the life of ordinary people than the recent technological development will. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In a few decades, development of technology has changed the life of ordinary society. It is agreed that the earlier technological development give outweigh the recent technological development.

First and foremost, earlier development of technology has become the most influenced sector in society's life. Almost every aspect of what people need is using technology. Furthermore, technology has developed rapidly due to competitive issues in global, thus, it has given tremendous benefits for changes of ordinary society. However, it would become harmful if the technological development will increase continuously in the future. There are several negative impacts to deal with. For instance, the news regarding robotic technology has been popular today. Some companies in several countries conduct experiment in developing robotic which aim to create an easier way to help the society. They create robotic to work in the restaurant as a waiter which can enhance process of cooking and customer service. The impact of this case, however, many societies would be difficult to find a job. It would cause an increase of unemployment and even number of poverty in the countries.

Another impact that would happen because the recent technological development will is the society would acquire something easily for waiting at home. They are able to buy some items from online store or call the store so that they do not need to go outside. It means that they tend to spend their time only at home. It causes they would get lack of social life and lack of exercise, thus, they tend to become individualist and they are vulnerable to get the diseases such as obesity.

In conclusion, the recent development of technology would give negative impacts outweigh the positive ones in my aspects of the society's life. They tend to become individualist and they easily get disease due to lack of mobility in their daily life.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
First and foremost,earlier developmentthe influx of technology has become the most influenced sector in society'severyday life. Almost every aspect of what people need is using technology (This idea sounds repetitive and brings no value, so I omit it) . Furthermore, technology ..., which technology? are you talking about the past or recent ones? has developed rapidly due to competitive issues in global, (STOP HERE) thus, it has given tremendous benefits ??? what are they? Listen, body paragraph needs in-depth discussion. What you present here is too vague for changes of ordinary society. However, it would become harmful if the technological development will increase continuously in the future. There are several negative impacts to deal with.( One paragraph consist of one main idea. As I see here, you are trying to hit and run this ideas with the preceding one. I strongly suggest breaking this into the new one._For instance... (when you raise an example, it is always good to ask journalistic questions to make an detailed example ).

I did not check the flow of the sentence, since there do seem to be common grammatical problems that must be solved. I suggest checking your basic grammar prior to submitting here. If you don't what to do with this, then ask your personal tutors to guide you, both grammar and flow of the sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / In a few decades, development of technology has changed the life of ordinary society - IELTS 2