'deciding by depth considerations'; People perspectives of fixed punishments for each type of crime

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
WRITING TASK 2

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances ...

Today there are many various cases and motives of criminals in around of us. Some of the criminal action had the fixed punishment based on our laws. But, sometimes the application of the law can be change based on another aspect behind of the criminal cases. Besides that, the people should have the difference point of views toward some criminal cases.

For the people who being strict with the fixed punishment usually, have their own perceptions. However, they maybe think that there is no forgiveness for criminal actions that have been harming the others life. For example, the pedophilia case that happened in several months ago in certain elementary school where the offender is the teacher who has disorder sexual orientation and uses his students as the victims. The strict people would certainly don't need to add explanations of that case and directly had been decided for given the offender some of the hard punishments because he had been done a nasty and dissolute actions to the children. They would totally agree with the death penalty or life imprisonment convinces.

On the other hand, the people who being wisely with fixed punishment usually have their own views. Occasionally, the people who have this typical would be more have some considerations before judge the offender by his actions. For example, they would particularly disagree with the death penalty for the offender who has the psychological disorder such as purely pedophilia in his actions. However, they are still thinking about what the motives or how the background life of the offenders and usually have alternative punishments and keep agreeing with imprisonment convince but also with giving some psychological treatments.

To sum up, all of the criminal cases must have the punishments but should be better if the punishments are decided by depth considerations based on any factors which influence the people doing criminal actions.

(313 words)
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello, i will give suggestion:

You must remember that the prompt requirements dictate the kind of discussion and the placement of the discussion paragraphs throughout the essay.

Be sure to discuss the two sides of the issue as an observer first, then, in the 4th paragraph, discuss your point of view before concluding with a summary statement in the fifth and last paragraph.
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi sarlinda, I want to make some comments

1. motives of criminals in around of us
You can say 'around us' to make it simple

2. Some of the criminal actions ...
Because you use 'some' you need to use noun in plural form
action ----> actions

3. ... of the law can be changechanged based on ...
If you want to use passive form, you can use to be + past participle

Thank You
Keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / 'deciding by depth considerations'; People perspectives of fixed punishments for each type of crime