Definition Essay on hero ; HERO IS MADE AND NOT BORN

nbm863 1 / -  
A hero is someone that could be a family member, your friend or even a stranger. But a hero is someone that will do something for you no matter what, they won't even think about it twice before doing it. Heros are not always what we expect them to be. However they are not always what cartoons tend to describe them. We sometimes think and refer to a hero as someone that will come an dsave us fliying or can do magic, but that is not what a hero is.

A hero doesn't have to be someone that you know, and a hero is made not born a hero.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I think you've made some good points about heroes. You might want to add a little more about what a hero is; you have more about what a hero isn't. Here are some editing suggestions for you:

A hero is someone that could be a family member, your friend or even a stranger. But a hero is someone that will do something for you no matter what, without thinking twice before doing it. - I'd change it like this; otherwise, you are calling a hero (singular) "they" (plural).

Heroes are not always what we expect them to be. However, they are not the way cartoons tend to describe them. _ I'm not sure they are ever the way cartoons describe them. ;=)

We sometimes think and refer to a hero as someone that will come and save us by flying through the air, or who can do magic, but that is not what a hero is. - This would be a good place to go on to say more about what a hero is.

A hero does not have to be someone that you know, and a hero is made, not born, a hero.

Good work!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Writing Feedback / Definition Essay on hero ; HERO IS MADE AND NOT BORN